Ray(OD)

Diablo II Division Meeting - Feb 10@ 8PM EST/7 PM CST

Hello everyone.

It is time we hear from all of D2, thus I'll start hosting D2 division meetings.

These community meetings are to:

- Address division concerns, opinions, questions, and suggestions.

- Establish relationships between division members

- Encourage community participation on Teamspeak 3 and the forums

It is crucial that everyone's voice is heard. For proper organization and direction, we ask that you reply to this thread with any topics you'd like to be discussed. Polls will be made based off these topics. Popular topics will be brought to the meetings. Division meetings will be hosted on Teamspeak 3 every three months. The first one will take place on Sunday, Feb 10th, at 8 PM EST (7 PM CST).

To download Teamspeak, follow this link: https://www.teamspeak.com/en/downloads/

*Meetings will be recorded for quality assurance.

Edited by Ray(OD)
  • Like 2

perfect timing for me ill see you there!

Awesome!  We've never had a D2 general meeting since I joined a year ago and I think it helps to keep everybody involved and get their input.  Thank you Sassy, Pops, and DBZ for suggesting this and to Ray for being the host!

Is the day of the week set in stone? Sunday meetings tend to work a lot better and will probably have a much bigger turn out.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DBZ(OD) said:

Is the day of the week set in stone? Sunday meetings tend to work a lot better and will probably have a much bigger turn out.

That is true. I can change since it's still early; thanks Jared.

Will try to be there. Depends on the kids and how much sugar they have had throughout the day on that day.

• Laugh 1

We used to have them all the time just gets  the d2 members together to have a chat about things they want to talk about and just get to know the newer members that don’t normally get on ts and chat  think sundays are best to hold them as many are not as busy with real life stuff 

well done @Ray(OD)glad you did decide to hold these after our long chat we had the other day  and myself telling you about how we used to hold them quite a bit I   didn’t need to twist your arm that much lol but thank you again ray for stepping up to hold these meetings 

Edited by Sassy

@Sassy Thanks, Sass bass. Having interactions within the whole division is certainly good.

• Like 1

Yep that’s what it’s all about getting all involved not just your own division but clan wide 

When I get to subways il Jump on ts 

• Like 1

I'll try to be there.  Hi im gay.

Also, @sassy try to use a . or , every now and then. XD

• Laugh 1

I'm still on a metered connection so i wont be able to participate in the TS meeting. My disability has been approved but still not received my first check yet. My case worker talked to me on the 23rd and got all the info she needed from me so hopefully by the end of next week i will have some money in the bank and I will have either Century Link or Charter Cable. Which ever has the best deal at the time. Then i will be able to dl TS and use it. I must say I really enjoy being in OD Everyone has always been polite and very helpful. Only suggestion I have is a problem i always had. Not knowing where and how to get certain items and gear. Gear can be pretty complex because what may work on a light sorc, wont be good on a fire or ice sorc or another toon like a paladin or Necro. Like what i need to know is for instance my light sorc, what is more important, + to skill gear or % to light skill damage for example. I been playing D2 on and off since it came out. One thing that always happens when you ask for someone to help you with what you need they be like here take this use this wear that. but never take the time to explain what type of gear you want to look for to use until you can get the endgame gear you will want. I understand its kinda complex because of the different builds you can do for each toon.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, KingDD(OD) said:

I must say I really enjoy being in OD Everyone has always been polite and very helpful.

and we are glad you are here too....Ive seen you go out of your way to help others when needed....well done

thank you

22 hours ago, Midnight(OD) said:

will there be milk and cookies? =x if so im there!

There might be weed cookies provided by @TypeReaL(OD). @MooMoo(OD), would you be so kind to provide some refreshing milk?

Meeting is going to start soon!

Meeting has been completed. Thanks to all who showed up!

Next time there will be a bigger turnout then the 5 officers and 1 enlisted!  Thanks for hosting it Ray.