Sign in to follow this  
Ray(OD)

Community Meeting on Feb 17th @ 8 PM EST/ 7 PM CST

Hello everyone.

@Membership(OD) suggested we bring back community meetings. I second his idea, and, thus, I'll start hosting community meetings.

These community meetings are to:

- Address community concerns, opinions, questions, and suggestions.

- Establish relationships between clan members

- Encourage community participation on Teamspeak 3 and the forums

We want these meetings to reflect OD, therefore we will have representatives from different divisions, squads, and the Community. It is time that everyone's voice is heard. For proper organization and direction, we ask that you reply to this thread with any topics you'd like to be discussed. Polls will be made based off these topics. Popular topics will be brought to the meetings. Community meetings will be hosted on Teamspeak 3 every three months on Sundays. The first one will take place on Sunday, Feb 17th, at 6 PM EST (5 PM CST).

To download Teamspeak, follow this link: https://www.teamspeak.com/en/downloads/

*Meetings will be recorded for quality assurance.

Edited by CompFreak(OD)
Updated time as per Ray(OD)
  • Like 1

Thank you @Membership(OD) for getting these back up and running and thanks to Ray for hosting them!  Community involvement is so important in many ways.  I look forward to attending and participating.

I'll definitely be there - as long as I don't catch the plague that's going around campus or have to deal with senior class hmwk assignments (wew).

Make sure you bring up concerns/questions/comments to this thread ya'll. Community meetings of the past have offered many fruitful discussions and have brought about insight on possible concerns within the community that people of higher up ranks don't usually get to see or notice. Being as this is on the 17th, perhaps it will be the same day as the Admin meeting - so these comments could even be brought up there and discussed on the same day. Do eeeeeeeeeet.

Edited by MelodicRose(OD)

I'd just like to get more people into the clan (or people already in the clan) that play some more games outside of the ones we currently have listed, not necessarily starting a new division but just to have more variety. If divisions come of it great if not just to have some fun with a little more variety 😄 All I really got for now, look forward to attending

12 hours ago, v3n0m(OD) said:

I'd just like to get more people into the clan (or people already in the clan) that play some more games outside of the ones we currently have listed, not necessarily starting a new division but just to have more variety. If divisions come of it great if not just to have some fun with a little more variety 😄 All I really got for now, look forward to attending

The community meeting will be a perfect opportunity to get some good responses to this interest!