Sign in to follow this  
Moist(OD)

SSF Challenge 1/21/2019-2/22/2019

So I got to thinking, and as many of you know I love the mod for diablo called “plugY” which is a Solo player mod to allow for unlimited storage, as well as be able to change players difficulty, ect.

Theirs a lot of advantages of playing on plugy vs bnet, as you can change your “drop chances” as well as farm 1 spot over and over without r/ding.

But B-net has a better advantage, more than one player.

So here’s a contest from 1/21/2019-2/22/2019 11:59pm, the “Solo Self Found(SSF)” challenge.

Here are the rules:

1.       If they are not SSF tagged, you cannot take or trade with them(AKA only trade with ourselves, aka no botted items)

2.       You are not allowed to be in a public game, period. Avoid the public like the plague. Due note you are allowed to team up with other SSF people to do baal runs, chaos runs, mf together, ect.(No public chaos/baal games)

3.       You are not allowed to rush anyone. (You are allowed to rush for a socket quest, but character is not usable in SSF challenge)

4.       You MUST start at level one, no items muled, nothing. Like a ladder reset. Party up, do the walk together, or do it by yourself. A SS of the time made/character name are required for each entry.

5.       You are allowed to kill a Dclone if he spawns in your game, although the rules apply – you are not allowed to ask anyone not in SSF to help you.

6.       No jsp allowed.

7.       You are allowed to give away gear to new SSF people(if its SSF to SSF)

8.       Will ask about how we can do “runs” for this – (ie SSF-Baal1), it’s for only OD-SSF players, so it might confuse public, will update

Here is how to win:

The winner will be given to the player with the best gear, based off drop chance.

“Example of MrLamma vs Teo”

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1S5Ozka2aXzPItzQ3RUjxHS4HtJbKXvz_Of-wPpFmCDI/edit#gid=2

Here is the prize:

It was hard to come up with a prize for a SSF challenge as it would be ironic to “Give FG” or “XXX item” to the winner. But as of now the prize pool is; 500fg + 3%bk

Note: This will be SCL

Edited by Moist(OD)
  • Like 1

i have never used "plugY" but if its easy to setup/use id love to give it a try

9 hours ago, THC(OD) said:

i have never used "plugY" but if its easy to setup/use id love to give it a try

This is on Bnet.. We will not be using any mods of any kind, just under the rules of "SSF"

oh ok. count me in

sorry it was 3am when i was reading this lol must of misunderstood it

Edited by THC(OD)

yeDMMH2.png

Lets do this boys

wish I could do this on single player and just show you guys what I got lol...net up here is too fuckin brutal 😞

cool event though, keep them comin