Sign in to follow this  
Dagus(OD)

Asking for lave?

It's hard for me, but i need to complain ;( Someone said "You rude". Of course about to Join a game. As we all  know, when game is ready to to start - we have some proposition to join. So I took it. 
I'm asking... What i did wrong? I said: "can I help"... no answer... 2 minutes later: "You rude" because You're  join' MY GAME.... Really?

I don't play D3, but I have been on the internet gaming world for quite some time.  I'd say, just let it go.  It may have been somebody thinking they were being funny or a comment directed at somebody else.  Just play your game, and if the problem continues, then come back and speak with an officer.  Lots of times tempers run high on the internet and you just have to let the situation alone unless it continues.  Good luck!  I hope to hear that you haven't had any further problems.

I agree. But... It wasn't just "being funny". They left the game that i joying... It's made me sad  lol.. 
Don't worry. i'm 48. I won't kill myself. Still - it's sad.

Can't know what happened in your case, but some people are just jerks. A long while ago, I was playing a mod for the WWII game Battlefield 1942. Someone on my team jumped in the driver/gunner spot of a tiger tank, and I entered the AA mg spot. I was playing engineer class (who can repair tanks) and I could see pesky anti-tank infantry and planes more easily than the driver. In that game, a fully crewed tank  (especially with engineer support) could potentially survive a lot longer than a partially crewed one, and a Tiger was a rare but powerful asset to our team. 

Anyway, the driver didn't move at all from the spawn for several  minutes, and didn't respond to queries as to why he wasn't moving. I decided he must have  a bad connection or got distracted by some RL issue, jumped out and ran off to find something more useful to do with myself than sitting in the rear area waiting for the driver to come back. As a I ran off the driver team killed me, calling me some pretty choice names. I think he assumed I was trying to hijack his ride rather than support him. I suspect that is because that is what he would have been doing in my place, and the idea that someone might want to help him rather than steal from him was a foreign concept.   Or, to be succinct, he was just  a jerk. 

• Like 1

I have found most folks in this community open to someone jumping in.  If anyone wants to just run around, farm keys or bounty mats and I'm online, please just join in.  I am up for just about anything.