Sign in to follow this  
Ray(OD)

Our next interviewee will be...Townkill(OD)!

For our next episode of Member Behind the Mic, we'll be speaking with Mr. @Townkill(OD). Feel free to leave any questions so that I may address them in the interview.

Ask him who he's rooting for at the Chongqing Major since OG isn't there, and if his answer is anything but EG we can't be friends lol

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1

Ask him from me 

can I come  and go  canoeing With with   him  like frank did lol 

If there was one thing he could wish for and it would come true what would it be 

Edited by Sassy
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Next weekend good Ray?

28 minutes ago, Townkill(OD) said:

Next weekend good Ray?

Sure!

No questions from nobody? Boo. I guess I'm more excited to do this for me anyway. heeHawha.

We can discuss my insanity. My latest stint of not picking up drugs or alcohol. My crazy bicycling for work third shift in all this crazy North East weather. My gaming habits, like buying 400$ of games, and still playing free DotA. Ask away folks. I got the literally day #3833638 without sex or so. 😛

I'd like to know how you came up with your account name, the story behind your choice?

Also, now that you are substance free, what seems better or worse in your life, if that isn't too personal, otherwise, skip it.  Proud of you!  I have family members with issues and it's a struggle I know.

I'd also like to know what is your favorite food or foods and why?  Got any good recipes? lol

Do you have any pets, and if so, what kind, their names, pictures?  

That enough questions for ya??

If this is personal or doesn't want to be addressed, I understand.

I have personally seen others struggle with addiction, even family members. My friend justin I got to quit smoking cigarettes and got him to go through juul pods much slower... but never did he fully quit. What was one of the most effective methods of quitting that worked for you? I try to be a pillar for my family and friends to talk to and lean on, and I only ask so that I might be able to do a better job. 

Gotchu. I think you'll like the answer too.

Ive been on most of the night morning into today, eventually Imma nap today Ray and work 3-5 hours tonight. After that Ill be back to play some games and back to regular work hours into tomorrow night.