Ray(OD)

Ray's Writing Contest! (Anni Prizes) - Ends January 26th

Hi!

I'm hosting a writing contest. The rules are simple:

1. You can write either a poem or a story.

2. Please refrain from having any racist/sexist/or sexual connotations in your entry; keep it classy.

3. You must include at least three OD members. Including yourself will not count.

4. Entries will be accepted until Saturday, January 26th, at 11:59 PM EST

5. Submit your entries by replying to this thread.

There will be three winners. Each winner will receive a free Annihilus with random stats.

Have fun!

Looks like I just got a free anni if im not allowed sex am I allowed gratuitous violence?

HERE WITH OD

Here with OD I have found a family,

It started with Will and Muskie;

Now there's Kami, Skribbz,& Pops to name a few,

And being here there is always something to do;

You can find a helping hand night or day,

Always someone to help you in anyway;

So I now think of OD as more than a Clan,

Heck its my gamers Family Plan !!!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, TypeReaL(OD) said:

Looks like I just got a free anni if im not allowed sex am I allowed gratuitous violence?

I guess

6 hours ago, Ray(OD) said:

I guess

licks lips hell fucking yeah baby I think ill make a story about either breaking @Aerineth(OD)s favorite coffee mug or @Terras favorite drinking goblet and then the journey to replace it before they figure out it was me

• Like 1

Can't wait to read some more work!

here is a Nursery Rhyme

Ray(OD) & Triny(OD) went up the Hill to fetch a Pail of Water, Ray(OD) fell down and Broke her Crown, and Sassy(OD) came Tumbling after 

the end,,,lol

• Laugh 1

Once upon a time, there was a guy named CuddlyMace.  When you saw his name on TeamSpeak you felt all warm and cozy because he was, after all, CuddlyMace.  Then something happened, I think maybe puberty, because he decided to no longer be Cuddly and petitioned the Commander to change his name to "Moist".  His voice even underwent a change.  Now he talks hillbilly!  He's forever cracking us all up on TS with his whut you having for dinner and his possum recipes.  Most of all, he is known for his love of tacos!  

That Moist with his hillbilly accent is kind, generous and helpful.  Recently he became a fashion designer and dressed Pops.  He told him, put this hat on, these gloves, this belt and these boots.  Pops meekly complied.  When it came to getting just the right shield, it had to be perfect.  Runes were flying everywhere trying for that perfect 35fcr.  It was crazy to watch.

And, of course, when that English lady Sassy came into the channel he immediately started talking recipes.  Explaining exactly how he was going to cook that possum stew, adding potatoes, and carrots and who knows what all.  Sassy was yelling, shut up you wanker but Moist just kept going and getting everybody to laugh and have a good time.

So the moral of this story is, if you want a good time, join the channel Moist is in and listen to his hillbillyness!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Laugh 2

once upon a time there were 3 OverDosed Bears from eating tomany Magic Mushrooms

Papa bear Donahey(OD)

Mama bear Purplez(OD)

Baby Bear Cuddly(OD) but Moist 

so 1 day walking threw the Forest Midnight(OD) found 3 Bears laying on the Ground passed out, not responding to verbal chatter, sooo Midnight started jumping on Papa Bear Donahey(OD) Belly, Midnight did this for about 2 minutes until Papa bear Donahey(OD) Throw's-up, then Papa bear Donahey(OD) wakes up, but not able to stand yet

next is Mama Bear Purplez(OD), what to do, what to do, Midnight decides to perform the Hind-lick Maneuver , and proceeds to lick the left Cheek, within a few second Mama bear Purplez(OD) Throw's-up, Papa bear looks over and says Hey i have heard of the Hind-lick Maneuver, but never seen it done

now Baby bear Cuddly(OD) this was going to be a tuff 1, cant Spank him, cant Slap him, maybe stand him on his head,,, nothing, hmmm lets try this grabbing his Ankles, Midnight(OD) start's to spin Cuddly(OD), Round and Round and Round, Faster and Faster and Faster, at 1 point it looked like a Helicopter trying to take off, then it all came out Cuddly(OD) Threw-up, all over everything and Everyone

Now everyone is Moist 

the end

now everyone needs to take a shower from the Mess Cuddly(OD) made,, Thanks,,,lol

• Like 1

On 1/23/2019 at 12:55 PM, BayButcher(OD) said:

once upon a time there were 3 OverDosed Bears from eating tomany Magic Mushrooms

Papa bear Donahey(OD)

Mama bear Purplez(OD)

Baby Bear Cuddly(OD) but Moist 

so 1 day walking threw the Forest Midnight(OD) found 3 Bears laying on the Ground passed out, not responding to verbal chatter, sooo Midnight started jumping on Papa Bear Donahey(OD) Belly, Midnight did this for about 2 minutes until Papa bear Donahey(OD) Throw's-up, then Papa bear Donahey(OD) wakes up, but not able to stand yet

next is Mama Bear Purplez(OD), what to do, what to do, Midnight decides to perform the Hind-lick Maneuver , and proceeds to lick the left Cheek, within a few second Mama bear Purplez(OD) Throw's-up, Papa bear looks over and says Hey i have heard of the Hind-lick Maneuver, but never seen it done

now Baby bear Cuddly(OD) this was going to be a tuff 1, cant Spank him, cant Slap him, maybe stand him on his head,,, nothing, hmmm lets try this grabbing his Ankles, Midnight(OD) start's to spin Cuddly(OD), Round and Round and Round, Faster and Faster and Faster, at 1 point it looked like a Helicopter trying to take off, then it all came out Cuddly(OD) Threw-up, all over everything and Everyone

Now everyone is Moist 

the end

now everyone needs to take a shower from the Mess Cuddly(OD) made,, Thanks,,,lol

Not that there is anything Wrong with that,,,lol

Edited by BayButcher(OD)