Lepercy(OD)

Guild Boss Event Thread

Guild Bosses

Mission : Acquire guild based guild boss summon scrolls for entire guild usage, on a set date and time, for which most of the member of the guild can attend the event, on a weekly basis. 

How to receive Guild Boss Scrolls are obtained by completing a guild mission for which they a rewarded instead of funds, experience or tokens for guild... This will allow member of the participating guild boss fight to be able to have a chance at better gear and equipment, to prepare to advance themselves further into the game. 

Suggested Timeline : Saturday between 5 pm EST. This is my estimated time frame for these Guild Bosses due to this time being 2 pm on the west coast as well....

How to : On Thursday or Friday, before event, have the designated guild boss scroll holder accept and turn in the guild missions appropriate to the guild boss available. This will allow the designee to retain them, not multiple different players. Also, doing these mission before the event date, will help prevent expiration of said scrolls.

A List of the Guild Bosses   (Searching for exact listing...)

Mudster

Awakened Mudster

Muskan

Awakened Muskan

Lava Chief

Ancient Puturum

Will update and post more information as found for the list and add any suggestions below this edition line with member credit...

Suggestions

• Like 2

I like this idea, It is at the very least worth a try. And I know we can work this in with guild missions. Especially once we hit our mark on seals to get the galley. 

Edited by iGitrDunn(OD)

It sounds promising. What are the rewards and benefits that the Guild Bosses provide exactly? If we are going to sink some time and a portion of our Guild Missions into it, I'd like to have a better idea of what we stand to gain.

Satisfaction! 😛

I have been searching for a listing of what each of these summoned guild bosses drop, but the last time i did a guild version of Muskan he does drop the boots as a chance for all that participate in the event for guild members..... So it is safe to assume that for all the versions of the guild bosses, they they all drop the same appropriate boss loot that their group / solo counterparts do as well, but they also do drop livertos as well as millions in bars as well...

Sounds good, all right then. I'll see if I can work out with the members in the Guild Meeting today what time and date would work best for them. Make sure to attend the Guild Meeting too, Lepercy! Since this idea is your creation we'll want to make sure we set a date and time that work for you.