Undergod(OD)

Hello OD Clan!

Salute OD Clan,
My name is Joseph, my friend call me D, and I'm from Dallas. 
I make music with some artists locally and bartend.

I'm pretty chill I just like playing Diablo 2 at night cause I'm an owl. 

So after at least a year I downloaded D2 to play for fun and realized they had an update an deleted my bnet toons for good. Now that I've started again I'm playing ladder for the first time, and also I rolled a sorc for the first time. I ran into DVScott(OD) and he helped me out a lot. Then after playing for a while he told me about the clan and I was immediately interested because this is the first time I've ever taken Diablo 2 seriously. I used to play all the time but it was almost always on lan with my little cousins growing up and stuff like that. I've played a barb 1000 times and a Necro 1000 times so thats why I did something new. I also planned on using this toon to help people rush ect. I plan on making a pally, necro, amazon, and barb. 

THANK YOU FOR THE HELP YOU ALREADY GAVE ME SO FAR 100 I HOPE TO STICK WITH OD CLAN

SALUTE

Hi Joseph, I'm Cindy or better known as Purplez(OD)!  You've joined a fun filled gaming community where we all help each other and have fun doing it.  Just give me a whisper on Purplez(OD) and if I'm available, I'll be happy to help.  We also have some starter stuff on a community Clan Mule that any officer, myself included, can go through with you.

• Love 1