Sign in to follow this  
Purplez(OD)

Pay it forward ...

There once was a man named Gold Roger, who was King of the Pirates. He had fame, power, and wealth beyond your wildest dreams. Before they hung him from the gallows, these were the final words he said: "My fortune is yours for the taking, but you have to find it first. I left everything I own in One Piece." Ever since, pirates from all over the World set sail for the Grand Line, searching for One Piece, the treasure that would make their dreams come true. 

• Like 1

Last year around February sometime I was driving to a store and noticed at an intersection at a light a homeless man with a sign in the bitter cold. I went along continuing whatever it was I was there for, I don't really carry cash or anything on me so I didn't think anything of helping him out. While I was shopping I saw that I had a $50 target gift card that I had never used and probably wouldn't use anytime soon. I parked my car close to the intersection and beckoned him over to me and gave it to him. I am always a little hesitant giving money out to someone who's homeless in fear that they may just buy booze or drugs with it. I offered him a ride to the target which was only a few minutes away to pick up some groceries or whatever he needed. It wasn't much but I could tell how much it meant to him.

• Like 1

I havent done it in awhile, but at work last week i had 7 cars pay it forward back to back, It Was Awesome to See It Happening Like That! 

There are still GOOD people out there!

❤️ 

• Like 1

Lovely stories guys, thank you for sharing.  ❤️

Well myself and 6 people from down my street have just got back from town handing out warm clothing sleeping bags and loads food for homeless broke my heart seeing  and knowing I’ll be having a great Christmas with lots food drink present and most of all FAMILY around me  

there  a few more people going down to town to hand out full Christmas dinners to the homeless 

its disgusting really in 2018 we have such a bad homeless problem and I was shocked a lot are kids aged 16-21 poor souls 😞 

• Like 1