Sign in to follow this  
Morgoth(OD)

The adventures of Morgoth(OD) [and intro]

Hey everybody, I am new to OD so I am still a "trial member."  A little bit about myself, I played Diablo 2 16 years+ years ago under the name Morgoth_AoD.  I was in the Angels of Death clan with SATYRAEL being the leader.  I'm hoping it is ok for me to beat all of the difficulties by myself in private games (So you all won't see me for awhile).  I don't think I have ever beat the game without any help, so this will be a challenge for me.  I'm going to document my progress here and follow these rules:

1) No help of any kind 

2) No gambling or buying items from NPCs.  I want to find all of my gear from monsters.

I'll post my war diary in here so you can follow me along in my journey.  I'm making a frenzy barb with swords.

Day 1: Blood Raven put up a tough fight but I was able to defeat her with throwing knives. No items of importance found yet. 

Hello Morgoth! It was nice to meet you.

If you'd like to, you could post your progress in the Water Cooler or under D2 - perhaps make a story out of it.

Welcome to the Clan!  If I can help, just give me a whisper on Purplez(OD).

Hello Morgoth, Welcome to the clan. Interesting plan and idea you have there with posting your progress. Goodluck