Dave(OD)

Lets say goodby to a old friend

HI all this might be the last post from this division. On August 23, 2015 Star Wars became a division.

We had fun with the division but now it is time to say good by as the membership of the division dropped to 9 members.

I know the rules,  in the Game we still have 2 west coast guilds, and 2 east coast guilds they will continue with or without a division.

So now i will say good by to my division, it was a good run but now it is over.

December 18, 2018.

Thank everyone who played with us , you made it a great division.

Dave(OD)

Sad to hear that Dave.  You had a great run though!  What game are you going to switch to now?

Good effort man. I've seen many come and go over the years, but you definitely put forth an effort that was beyond that of most. It's never easy to keep an MMO division going and you created the longest lasting of them all. Well done.

We definitely gave it all we could man! I for one would probably not be here in OD if not for this division, and take solace that we've gained members over the years that we otherwise wouldn't have, some of which have even already found homes in other divisions 😉! You should hold you head high that the division, despite coming to an end, was well worth the time invested. Thank you!

Onto new horizons! As long as there are other games out there waiting to be conquered the story will go on.

That’s sad to see Dave you done so well with your division Be proud at what you and comp did for stars wars onwards and upwards 🙂 

Thanks for all the work you have done. 

It's really unfortunate to see another division go, but good work man; I couldn't even begin to imagine how much work goes into division management...

2 hours ago, Ray(OD) said:

I couldn't even begin to imagine how much work goes into division management...

Type where are you

Type someones being a dick

type I need this

Type someones masturbating in the food court

Typeeeeeeee I dont know you but im gonna suck ass for your favor

thats basically how it goes

hell that sucks I was gonna start up swtor again after xmas

2 minutes ago, TypeReaL(OD) said:

hell that sucks I was gonna start up swtor again after xmas

I will still be the active guild master on the Dark Side for as long as possible, so if you feel the urge to play a bit and need a guild to join, just pm me and I will login and send you an invite! Our guild is on the Star Forge Server.

11 minutes ago, CompFreak(OD) said:

I will still be the active guild master on the Dark Side for as long as possible, so if you feel the urge to play a bit and need a guild to join, just pm me and I will login and send you an invite! Our guild is on the Star Forge Server.

hell to the yeah I just am waiting on a new video card as last time I tried to play I was on either nal hutta or drommund kaas but it wouldnt generate the world and I kept falling thru into oblivion xD

• Like 1

Best wishes to you all ^^

The decision is not a fun one to make - at least you have another game to continue to play with folks here! Happy gaming ~

• Like 1

comp if we must down size the division i would like to make it a squad , however we do still have 10 members , 1 is on IA at the moment, she is also the guild leader on the light side.

Edited by Dave(OD)

6 minutes ago, Dave(OD) said:

comp if we must down size the division i would like to make it a squad , however we do still have 10 members , 1 is on IA at the moment, she is also the guild leader on the light side.

We currently have 9 members including @Kerr-Zahn(OD), even though she is on IA right now. But if you wish to remain as a squad, I think we can arrange that.. We will have to get everyone to log on the website and apply to join the squad once the division is officially demoted  😉 

It is always tough to see a favorite pastime go in a different direction, You have your memories and accomplishments to reflect apon and that is something that will never change. Wish you the best going forward.