Sign in to follow this  
Boaz

Not really farewell, but...

Hey clanmates,

I haven't been able to play as much as I thought I would in the last six months and it doesn't look like the situation will be improving a ton in the near future, so I don't think I'll be doing a lot on ladder. I'll probably play a bit, but most of my play time will be on non-ladder. Is there anyone that plays NL? Let me know if you do!

Anyway, I have enjoyed playing with you guys when I've been able to, but didn't want the clan to think I'd just disappeared. I'll just be on NL more since I don't have to lose what little I can build up during the little time I can play.

Real life is always way more important than gaming.  If you play D2 and need gear on NL, just give me a pm or whisper me on Purplez(OD).  With ladder resetting, there will be a ton of extra and I would love to share the extras with you!  Happy Holidays.

Ill play NL with ya if u want i got some sick chars. But i focus on Ladder so wont overly play NL but also there are a few OD members that do play NL so maybe you wanna reconsider. Up 2 u brotha if u choose  not to then good luck bro in whatever you do in life and take care and will always be great to see you pop in from time to time if you choose to. Take care brotha 🤙

• Like 1