Sign in to follow this  
Kappa(OD)

Reset Teams?

i noticed there is 1 post about a team, last ladder there was like 3-4 ppl making teams. Is there other ppl forming groups for fri or we goin in yolo

Best way to find a good team is get on ts on Friday kappa ypu will definitely find a team 🙂 

or post on membership's post.

• Like 2

friday is very last minute and by the looks of memberships post every1 jumped on team 1 and 2 and noone is filling up the 3rd, the higher ups should have run teams so things were organized not every1 being on 1 team haha, i guess if team 3 doesnt work out ill just have to go solo *shrug*

To be honest it’s not down to the highers  to get teams in place some people like to stay in teams that they have had for long time it’s just pot luck if you get in one the top teams but like I said get on ts you will definitely see many on there that are not in a team there will be many that will be starting late due to work etc etc 

Edited by Sassy
  • Like 1

i agree with sassy. creating and managing teams is time consuming and stressful. i give props to those that volenteer to do these. but id u dont post then noone will know ur looking for a team.. and as far as we know membership might have team 3 more devoloped and just haven't updated the post...

• Like 1