Kappa(OD)

Channel Suggestion for Reset

Idk if its possible but i think it would be cool if we had a feature in the channel .ladder and it brings up like the top 15 levels of OD members, add some friendly level competition amongst clannies.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Not a bad idea Kappa.  I can add that to my bot announcement by hand every day 🙂

Would be nice but a big disadvantage for hc players. As you sometimes die and gotta restart as opposed to sc where u lose a bit of xp.  But still a good idea 👏 maybe make 2 separate features??

• Like 1

its a good idea but can I ask how do we get this list of the top 15 OD members on the bot?

Hm, I think it would be hard to keep track of...You'd likely have to update it manually since I don't think there's a bot script for this. Then again, Stealthbot windows do tell you character levels. Perhaps @PoPs(OD) knows if there's a script or can make one for this. 

I think it would be easier to manually update the announcement bot with the top 3 Clan OD members on the classic, SC and HC ladder for the first couple of weeks.  Too many more names would make it alot of text.

For example, one line of text per game area for example:

Top 3 Classic Ladder Clan OD members:  Ray, MineNotYour, MooMoo

Top 3 HC Ladder Clan OD members:  MtlKush, Skribbzz, Hectic

Top 3 SC Ladder Clan OD members:  Donahey, Slum, Membership

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

@Purplez(OD) Stuff like that can change as you're updating the list; it doesn't sound efficient. Also, people want to be the top of the ladder in game, not just in the division. The "ladder" button shows you who's where, but I think that updates in real time or at least fast enough that you'd have to constantly watch the ladder list change. 

But wouldn’t the top ones be changing very fast at reset for all that work to be done manually would you not be overwhelmed keep changing it every day ? Wonder if pops could do a bot for just d2 ladder and see which of our girls or guys are tops 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Sassy said:

a bot for just d2 ladder and see which of our girls or guys are tops 

Even if it's doable, it'll eventually become obsolete because halfway through the season lots of people are gonna vanish.

Edited by Ray(OD)

But anything worth a try give it a go then we can say yes it worked no it never never know until you tryyyyyy

3 hours ago, Sassy said:

But anything worth a try give it a go then we can say yes it worked no it never never know until you tryyyyyy

I agree Julie.  Anything is worth a try and I wasn't going to keep doing it forever, maybe the first 2-3 weeks when interest is so high.  It makes the OD members who are working their way up there, doing the grind have some recognition for their efforts.  Just a little something.  So thank you again Kappa for a good idea!

• Like 2

no problem, i thought it could be something fun/neat for competition amongst ourselves, be sweet if we could get a bot script for it but anything would be cool haha 🙂