Skribbzz(OD)

HC Ladder Reset Team

3 hours ago, Jibby(OD) said:

Any tips on how to quit watching the clock?!? Reset can't come fast enough! Goodluck today fellas and stay alive!

take out the batteries?

4 hours ago, Hectic(OD) said:

this all looks great. but like i said before, groups wont be to important till around act 3. so people can start playing with people that show up and wait for others that havent. We are all a very friendly and helpful bunch so im sure catching people up that show up a couple hours late will be easy. We are all in this for the long haul and its going to take a group effort to get us there. Im super pumped for this reset! Finally have a solid group to stick it out with. 

See everyone at reset! 

Ill be home at around 4pm CST ready to go for the weekend.

Oh and also. Lets not forget to share items between our two groups as well 🙂❤️

Yea, no one should stress if they miss the start , especially in HCL. IIRC There's always a couple early deaths, no shows, & late arrivals; and the survivors will merge into 1 team in the first few hours.  The dead and late starters will end up together, and as long as some of us get the wp's, running through norm(A3) is way easier/faster after the first group makes it. Norm rushes will probably start within a day or so aswell.

All I can say is its my first time back to the clan in over a year and it feels good to be back. Count me iiiiiiiin! Making my ever so famous hdin ^_^

• Like 1

Fuck yeah let’s do it boys!

• Upvote 1

Hi guys! Hope reset have been good for you!I enjoy playing hardcore with my sin and was thinking making a rift sin! So if you guys see a 4 os scepter drop have a little thought for me and take it! 🙂 since rift is my main weapon for this build I would appreciate if you could look around for one of those! 

Thanks in advance guys! Also I found a +1 pnb ammy and marlstrom unique wand for a starting necro let me know if you need one of these!

enjoy new season!

Will do brotha hope you having a great reset also and GL

Add me and Ill be happy to help you. We can get you a bow to use and maybe someone cant help chant for levelling? Ill get you baal runs and help you through NM, as well. Kl3pTo(OD)

Ill be on for most of the day today.

I got ya bro making a sorc.and bo barb

Come play hcl and forget hccl for now. We gonna get a few guys playing hccl to make rushers so you can join us soon