Skribbzz(OD)

HC Ladder Reset Team

Hello all, new member of the clan and ive been thinking of going hc this time. Im thinking of going sorc/barb but i can play anything really. Hopefully there is room for another hc player here 😃

Theres always room glad to have ya join us 😁 ill be letting everyone know the teams soon. And you can play wtv you want we want you to feel comfortable with the char you play

Forgot to mention that i have an appointment at 7pm est, so i wont be back home till 8pm est.... which shouldnt be a problem if there is no traffic 

On 11/19/2018 at 10:17 AM, Vanity(OD) said:

This has me wishing I didn't agree to do a SCL walk 😞

Didn’t we say we were going to do HC to start this ladder? 

Just now, theBandit(OD) said:

Didn’t we say we were going to do HC to start this ladder? 

na we got outvoted

Just now, Vanity(OD) said:

na we got outvoted

I woke up one morning with a message saying I was running a hdin hahaha 

not sure thats outvoted or forced 🙂

You guys are welcome to join a bit later its no big deal. We'll help ya guys catch up

• Like 1

TieDyeT(OD)

OD-Sprawl

Sorc - undetermined ele

I'll fit in where ever appropriate.

Glad to have you TiedyeT. Ill be updating the hc reset players list in a few days and with hectic we'll decide the best possible way to split the teams so we can have experienced players helping the others not so familiar with HC. Thank you to all that signed up so far and looking forward to playing with you guys.

Hi there! Thought it was the time for me to start playing hardcore after all these seasons softcore! Looking for more challenge and differente gamestyle! I will probably roll a bone nec or trap/kick sin not sure yet! With work and family will not be able to join the reset team but can’t wait to play with you guys!

On 11/29/2018 at 8:03 PM, Skribbzz(OD) said:

Glad to have you TiedyeT. Ill be updating the hc reset players list in a few days and with hectic we'll decide the best possible way to split the teams so we can have experienced players helping the others not so familiar with HC. Thank you to all that signed up so far and looking forward to playing with you guys.

I don't think we've had the opportunity to play together yet. You can count me as a Vet when you divy teams. Looking forward to Friday.

• Upvote 1

Your welcome to join dnight. Looks like we got 2 teams for reset. And you can play whatever character you want. Ill put you in 1 of the groups. Ill be posting the teams in a few days. 

10 hours ago, Skribbzz(OD) said:

Your welcome to join dnight. Looks like we got 2 teams for reset. And you can play whatever character you want. Ill put you in 1 of the groups. Ill be posting the teams in a few days. 

Sweet ill be chkin in to see where i get it thx Skribbzz

no man everyone is welcome. we will do whats needed to make sure everyone wanting to play HCL has a place on a team.

Heres the list so far for the hc reset teams: Trysts(OD), Hectic(OD), Dreams(OD), , Mtlkush(OD), Dmon(OD), Ammunition(OD), Jibby(OD), Hari(OD), Sovereign(OD), TieDyeT(OD), Dnight(OD), RadarRick(OD), Uninformed(OD), Skribbzz(OD). Maybe/join later Purplez(OD), Kookiez(OD), Vanity(OD)*, theBandit(OD)*. If u got * next to your name i would like to hear from you if you guys want in. Also Pops(OD) i know you where talking about rolling HC at reset the other day let me know if ya still want in. And anyone else thats might be interested we have just about 2 teams. Lets c if we can get a 3rd 😁. This season will be great for OD HC lets have fun and help each other. We a team and more then that friends. Thanks to all that signed up and hopefully get a few more b4 reset. Have a good day guys!

• Like 2

On 12/5/2018 at 11:05 AM, Skribbzz(OD) said:

Heres the list so far for the hc reset teams: Trysts(OD), Hectic(OD), Dreams(OD), , Mtlkush(OD), Dmon(OD), Ammunition(OD), Jibby(OD), Hari(OD), Sovereign(OD), TieDyeT(OD), Dnight(OD), RadarRick(OD), Uninformed(OD), Skribbzz(OD). Maybe/join later Purplez(OD), Kookiez(OD), Vanity(OD)*, theBandit(OD)*. If u got * next to your name i would like to hear from you if you guys want in. Also Pops(OD) i know you where talking about rolling HC at reset the other day let me know if ya still want in. And anyone else thats might be interested we have just about 2 teams. Lets c if we can get a 3rd 😁. This season will be great for OD HC lets have fun and help each other. We a team and more then that friends. Thanks to all that signed up and hopefully get a few more b4 reset. Have a good day guys!

Rdy to run tmro. I ask for time off at work just to prepare up hahaha

I’m in with a cold sorc if need be. I’ll be approximately 2.5 hours late but after I get here will be playing for three days almost the whole time 

sorry for the late reply....and ya ima roll HC this reset.....and you know ima barb so i guess its BO from the start

Nice looks like qe filled out 2  teams ill post the 2 teams by morning so u guys can  let me know if  u like them or if we should switch them up

K so team 1

Trysts(OD)

Hectic(OD)

Mtlkush(OD)

Ammunition(OD)

Hari(OD)

Dnight(OD)

Uninformed(OD)

Next(OD)

Team 2

Dreams(OD)

Dmon(OD)

Jibby(OD)

Sovereign(OD)

TieDieT(OD)

RadarRick(OD)

Pops(OD)

Skribbzz(OD)

Others  

Purplez(OD)

TheBandit(OD)

Vanity(OD)

Kookiez(OD)

Let me know if you agree with the teams maybe you wanna play with someone on the other team we can switch. Ill be in CHANNEL  ODHC RESET TEAM from like 3-4 pm eastern time maybe earlier so we can meet in there. Glad to see all who are participating and lets have fun this ladder. Looks like a great group of guys 😁.

GOOD LUCK 2 ALL!!!

this all looks great. but like i said before, groups wont be to important till around act 3. so people can start playing with people that show up and wait for others that havent. We are all a very friendly and helpful bunch so im sure catching people up that show up a couple hours late will be easy. We are all in this for the long haul and its going to take a group effort to get us there. Im super pumped for this reset! Finally have a solid group to stick it out with. 

See everyone at reset! 

Ill be home at around 4pm CST ready to go for the weekend.

Oh and also. Lets not forget to share items between our two groups as well 🙂❤️

Edited by Hectic(OD)
  • Like 1