Skribbzz(OD)

HC Ladder Reset Team

Hey ladies and gentlemen. Ladder reset is coming and im trying to get a team or 2 together to lvl up and have fun. If you would like to join let me know and what character your gonna be playing. Thanks guys have fun in whatever part of the game your in and hope to see more then just the regulars 😁

• Like 1

On 11/8/2018 at 10:56 PM, Skribbzz(OD) said:

Hey ladies and gentlemen. Ladder reset is coming and im trying to get a team or 2 together to lvl up and have fun. If you would like to join let me know and what character your gonna be playing. Thanks guys have fun in whatever part of the game your in and hope to see more then just the regulars 😁

You know I'm in bro. Probably start with my Barb like usual. Always here for the HCL squad, let's make the next ladder the most prosperous to date! ^^

Edited by Trysts(OD)
  • Upvote 1

But but but not at the start of ladder!  I just got this HC guy up to almost 80 with you guys' total help.  I'll wait a little further in the new season okay?? lol

• Like 1

K so far we got Trysts(OD) Hectic(OD) Dreams(OD) and eventually Purplez(OD) will joins us 😁 glad to have ya back in Cindy you gonna have to join the hc squad soon 😄

And obviously me

• Like 1

Okay, so now that we know reset is Dec.7 we can plan a little better. I will be on that whole weekend so whoever will be playing the same we should team up. I dont have my kid so i want to take advantage lol. 

Its all good we will help ya when you can come on and play. Hope to see you play some HC with us. What ever happend to the zon?

On 11/13/2018 at 7:50 PM, Skribbzz(OD) said:

Updated hc team Trysts(OD) Hectic(OD) Dreams(OD)Purplez(OD) Dmon(OD) and Mtlkush(OD) Skribbzz(OD)

I am up to start a char with you all just have to work it around my work schedule and all of yours. I will probably roll a Sorc or Druid depending what is needed mostly.

Cool nice to have ya in board 😀 play when you can, we'll help ya get your char up and running

Edited by Skribbzz(OD)
Repeat txt and modification