Sign in to follow this  
Ray(OD)

Ray's Writing Contest (200 fg prize)

Write a story; include at least three clan members. Keep it classy (San Diego). 

Winner gets a million dolla-I mean winner gets 200 fgs.

You have until Sunday, November 11th to enter a story. Please try to avoid grammar mistakes so I can understand what your story's about. Avoid plagiarizing. Submit in APA format with a bibliography page (Just kidding). 

*Prize has been upped to 500 fgs (Thanks @Sassy)

Edited by Ray(OD)

so just gimme the fg? we all know what happens if I start writing a story 😄 and if I am allowed to wonder oh Boy the Ideas like this one where @Ray(OD) actually goes back in time and bakes a fucking pie without an oven while giving birth to his worst creation of date a god damn writing contest that type is gonna go above and beyond to dominate I do need a god damn break from black ops so dont challenge me with a good time you can keep your gold for who ever wants it Im going ham HAM I SAY

edit*

While following all rules and guidelines set forth by our lovely group of administrators looking at you @Aerineth(OD) you sexy peice of meat bring tha bbq sauce and come visit

Preemptive edit*

Forget the bbq sauce 😄

Edited by TypeReaL(OD)

I am intrigued. Going to have to give some thought to a plot (hey that rhymes) but I enjoy writing. ^^

Ray il send you 300fg up prize to 500 ok 

Once upon a time in Witchita, a Trysts was made between TypeReal and Ray, to start a clan wide petition to make "Baby shark doo doo" as the clan song.  

Shrimpshark quickly signed the petition with the purple pen.  Alas, the rest of the shark named clan mates were inactive ( Shark, Sharkbate, Sharkrocket, Sharky, and Skullshark). 

R.agnorak threatened to disable the website if the petition gathered enough support, but he quickly learned he could just mute the sound and survive by watching the pretty colors while the song played on, and on, and on, and on.

DaBomb and Badboi were quick to plot ways to foil the petition.  Saying there was no way in hell that they would be associated with that stupid song.  However, the children in their neighborhood quickly took action and started a go fund me page to oust the nay sayers.  

Tris and Linds agreed to use the song on their streaming events because Riley went into a dancing frenzy each time it was played and was so cute to watch it brought them a million followers.

Although he gagged deeply, Pops wrote a script which played the intro to the song every time you entered the channel.

Pretty soon, the song was everywhere.  You just couldn't avoid it.  Fortunately, for all involved, an infringement lawsuit was filed by the song's owners and although Terra wrote pages and pages of testimony to defend the Clan's right to use the song as their mascot, the Gaming Court ruled against allowing it's use.

Clan members alike breathed a sigh of relief.  A new rule was proposed by Sassy and voted on to never allow another shark named clan member because it was such a vivid reminder of the nauseating song.

TypeReal and Ray were put on permanent lockdown from ever making that type of suggestion again.

• Like 2

Nooooooo not that song god help us ha ha ha 

Thank you Ray!