MelodicRose(OD)

Destiny 2 is Currently Free!

I was unsure if anyone had seen this or if there were people still interested in Destiny 2, so I figured I'd make a little post here.

Destiny 2 (PC version) is currently free on battle.net for people who do not own the game yet. This is the base game without any of the DLC/Expansion-y things. The game is only "free to claim" from Nov. 2-18, 2018.. so if you want it, now is the time to grab it. When you log into the battle.net launcher, it'll show up in your gifts in the top right. I tried it, it worked, so I'm assuming it'll work for all of you ūüôā

Link to article for proof: https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/blizzard/22649418/destiny-2-pc-free-on-battle-net-through-november-18

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

yup i already claimed mine!! free is free

Well hopefully this will give you the opportunity to reestablish a main game @MelodicRose(OD)?

I'm downloading it now. 

23 minutes ago, Wichita(OD) said:

Well hopefully this will give you the opportunity to reestablish a main game @MelodicRose(OD)?

I'm downloading it now. 

Likely not - both times the Destiny 2 division has made an attempt of life, it has died. I don't intend on purchasing more DLC packs when I did that for FFXIV. That and I don't particularly want to fail at leading another division..

Edited by MelodicRose(OD)

Destiny is the only shooter game I've picked up since duck hunter

10 hours ago, MelodicRose(OD) said:

Likely not - both times the Destiny 2 division has made an attempt of life, it has died. I don't intend on purchasing more DLC packs when I did that for FFXIV. That and I don't particularly want to fail at leading another division..

That's a good point. I guess just see where it goes. 

I won't know a single thing about destiny until I open it, which will be in about 10 minutes after I make coffee.

yeah the base game is free haha you will get bored pretty fast, they gave it to ps4 players in april I tried it for like a month then went back to ww2 get bo4 and join the fun

Sooooooooo @PoPs(OD) told me about this when I was on TS the other day.  I logged into Blizzard and found the free gift and claimed it and thought I downloaded it, but alas my computer ate it.  Can't find the darn thing anywhere LMAO

Relog manually @Purplez(OD) my friend had the same problem and he got it back once again, i hope it will work for you also.