Ray(OD)

What people thought about Blizzcon 2018

Yes agree lol 

• Like 1

Fucking Diablo mobile game. =X 

• Like 1

Never followed it, never will.

• Like 2

R.I.P. any hopes of a re master of D2. They have to follow the money just like any other game programming corporation. The mobile Freemium apps is where it is at now. so sad to see they are not loyal to there gamers but at the end of the day we do not put money in their banks to feed their family's so I don't hold it against them. 

P.S. Blizzcon sucked the big one

Edited by MineNotYour(OD)
I missed this
  • Like 2

Booing and being made fun of is better than they deserved. The crowd was not booing just immortal or their greed but their constant disrespect to the fans that built their company and followed them thru out the years. Listen to the people that built your company. Not the people that refer to hearthstone as 'that online card thingy'. You only have stockholders because of the games you made that the fans sitting in the audience booing you bought. Word of mouth is and always will be the strongest form of advertisement. 

Edited by Everix(OD)
Missed a word

The trailer for it is up to 335 thousand dislikes and only 12 thousand likes at this point. Looks about right.

I am actually pretty excited about the wc3 RM, looks fun. But as far as the diablo 2 side yes it was a complete train wreck and let down.

Actually i think they just fucked up everything with the hope of Diablo Universe player i heard so many angry peoples talking about it last week-end at the cabinet, they might just at least said they're working on Diablo 4 or Diablo 2 Remastered, even if they dont have anything to show us like they did with The Elder Scrolls 6. A logo.

And with the face reaction of Wyat Cheng when everyone booed he was totally surprised and chocked. Im pretty sure he though this mobile game would be great in his own little world mind. I think they just failed once again.

And i dont know if you guys heard about it they hired some fake journalists to talk about how good is the game to calm the failure and a suposed Diablo 4 canceled annoncement at the blizzcon. 

Source in french ----> https://diablo3.judgehype.com/news/l-annonce-de-diablo-iv-prevue-a-l-origine-lors-de-la-blizzcon-2018-157584/