MineNotYour(OD)

Recent Promotions

Here is a great big Congratulations!!!! to @PoPs(OD), @CompFreak(OD), @DBZ(OD) and @Townkill(OD) on your recent promotions. What you all do and give back to OD does not go un noticed and thank you for your determination and hard work to make OD a great family.

• Like 3

Second those congratulations!  I heard they were buying us all purple t-shirts *standing in line* want mine first LMAO

• Like 1

A BIG THANK YOU to all that posted on our evaluations and came out to vote on us! I think I can speak for all of us Generals (not just the ones that were up for evals this period), when I say that we all do what we can to contribute to our great community, in an effort to make it better than what it was when we got here! Thank you all for your support, criticisms, and advice!

• Like 1

Dawww thanks.

thanks!

Thank you everyone for your support....i think what what makes this whole process a success is the fact that so many came out and posted opinions/questions on the eval and then showed up to vote!!You guys make this community great!!

congrats ya filthy animals!! <3

• Like 1

Waow. I just noticed I spent 2 years as a "star." Now I twinkle twice as hard.

• Like 1

Speaking of stars hehe

sookie_purple_stars_bg_by_sookiesooker.thumb.jpg.4d258ca8389586d596762111443ab55f.jpg

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 10:23 PM, MineNotYour(OD) said:

Here is a great big Congratulations!!!! to @PoPs(OD), @CompFreak(OD), @DBZ(OD) and @Townkill(OD) on your recent promotions. What you all do and give back to OD does not go un noticed and thank you for your determination and hard work to make OD a great family.

What he said. 

• Like 1

On 10/30/2018 at 8:08 AM, DBZ(OD) said:

thanks!

Could you elaborate? 

• Like 2