Good evening:

I myself discovered by "playing" with the forum UI that just because  a vote is NOT showing on the pull down menu does not mean it is concluded. If you go to the console tab on the main forum, hit promotions (very close to where you vote for new recruits) you can still vote for a promotion that is pending but may not have shown up on the pull down tab anymore. The vote time is not over and does not expire until the pending time says it is done.

I myself was astonished by this and saw votes that no longer show but are still open for those who may still wish to vote. if any are not sure how to access this, please PM in the forums, in my normal spot of d2 or in team speak and I will happily assist you how to access this vote but not what your vote should be. If this is incorrect, moderators please remove this post, I did not want to tamper with any of my votes but it looks like that many votes are still open but no longer show up due to being pushed off the vote list due to time. Also moderators please move this if this is not the proper place for this topic. (My apologies for the error if this is so . )

Thank you for your time reading this and voting your interest in OD

GhostDog

Edited by GhostDog(OD)
not 100 percent sure where this should go, OCD, grammar

Edit: The notifications tabs was showing active votes, but not the console promotions. it seems fine now.

EDIT: Completely had to re install browser, something dreadfully wrong that now seems to be fine. Moderator please delete this thread. 

We don't delete threads. Admittedly our website does weird things sometimes, and if a similarly strange phenomena ever comes up again then we might want threads like these around still to have an idea of how often it actually happens and how much of a priority it might be to look into a fix for it. You did good reporting it, even if it seems fine now, so thank you for taking the time to do that.

• Like 1

Thank you for being so kind, I did not want to waste forum space when the error was entirely my fault, thought I had found something wrong as could not at first see all pending promotion vote, then could not. reinstalled browser and now all seems well. (OCD can be torture, I MUST fix something when I think something is wrong. )