Sign in to follow this  
MineNotYour(OD)

Diablo

Anyone have ideas or thoughts on what Blizz has in store for blizzcon? Aside from them releasing the sale date of D3 on the switch I don't see much, Because there has been no marketing, promo or hype. unless I have missed something. I appreciate the feed back in advance, Peace

*waits for a diablo game that has better graphics and that people like so i can play with people*

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

besides fucking us around ALL year on a huge announcement that was d3 on the switch I cant think what else they would have in their bag of tricks god damn clowns at blizzard

• Like 2

D2 Remastered...its gotta be on their agenda after SC/BW. Unfortunately they will botch it, just like a lot of hotkeys on BW...which was beyond simple, in comparison to weapon switch glitching, desynching, chain locking, tri whirl wind etc.

From a marketing standpoint, it seemed like Overwatch was a huge success for them, and I imagine building off of it should be the direction they should head (financially) 

• Like 1

I heard many things about it @MineNotYour(OD) like a tv show on Netflix that is almost confirmed, D2 remastered, a new DLC for diablo 3 (Druid) and the famous Diablo4  and even a Mobile game for the smartphones Blizz send a post i think 2 days ago saying that they're working on many projects. here is the post ----- > https://us.diablo3.com/en/blog/22549433/diablo-at-blizzcon-2018-10-17-2018

• Like 1

21 hours ago, SuNSeT said:

D2 Remastered...its gotta be on their agenda after SC/BW. Unfortunately they will botch it, just like a lot of hotkeys on BW...which was beyond simple, in comparison to weapon switch glitching, desynching, chain locking, tri whirl wind etc.

From a marketing standpoint, it seemed like Overwatch was a huge success for them, and I imagine building off of it should be the direction they should head (financially) 

the original d2 dev was asked about a remaster and in his words is wouldnt work and it would become so far from what d2 is because of how they developed it in a new age would break it I do believe you can find the interview on youtube david brevik

• Like 1

They released a statement saying that they aren't releasing anything worthy of publicity at Blizzcon related to diablo.

A D2 remaster would be nice; but, honestly, I wish Blizz would just rework D2 to run 1080p. Someone already did it on 3rd party, so it cant be too much more effort to rework mob attack codes. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 1

It would be fun to see something actually assigned to the "gem activation" feature lol

46 minutes ago, Purplez(OD) said:

It would be fun to see something actually assigned to the "gem activation" feature lol

Don't be silly. It's always assigned your Avatar's gender. Diablo 2 was, and still is next level.

• Like 1

your welcome

Edited by TypeReaL(OD)