Rik(OD)

my personal presentation

Hi everyone, I would like to make a brief presentation and then leave some thanks.
First, say that I do not speak English, so forgive my lack of command of the language.
You can call me Rik, I am 35 years old, I am Brazilian, I live in the city of São Paulo capital.

I'm a police officer and I may not always be able to be in touch, but whenever I can, I'll be.
I started playing Diablo II in 2000, I have some knowledge and my main intention at the moment is to make new friends and evolve together in classic mode.

I have no interest in expansion, please understand and do not insist.
My first contact with the clan was through Ronnie (orca) and who recruited me was Drew (Miramax).
I appreciate the opportunity to be part of a clan that in my eyes seems to me to be one of the good ones.
I ask the understanding of all when they play with me because I do not dominate your language.
Nor will use TS because I understand what you write better than what you say, especially because you speak too quickly for my understanding.
I hope to be approved as an official member after this brief trial period.
Thank you all! Count on me when I'm strong enough to help you with anything! A hug

PS: I'm sorry if I posted in the wrong place.

Welcome to our community @Rik(OD)! When you get some free time, here's a link to our Rules page: 

Also, every once in a while, there are a few community-wide events open to all, so be sure to keep a look out for announcements! Hope to see you in teamspeak!

p.s. I moved your thread to our "Introductions" section 😉 ~Comp

Edited by CompFreak(OD)

Hi there and welcome to the Clan!  Your typing of English is just fine, I read it perfectly.  If I can help on D2, just give me a whisper on Purplez(OD).  There are lots of contests contained on this forum under the D2 section, ODD2 tournaments.  Be sure to check them out!  Open to everybody.

Welcome Rick. Clan OD has non English dominant speakers. This does not matter to anyone, we are all here to have fun. We have an active classic only group. Enjoy your stay with OD.

Welcome rik we have a few guys that speak Portuguese so don’t worry you will be fine here in OD 

Welcome to Clan OD Rik! Let me know if ya need something