Sign in to follow this  
Bumpa(OD)

My Time Spent playing Diablo III

Posted (edited)

I'm a Life Member of the National Disabled American Veterans (DAV) organization, and an active member in the local Chapter 17.

I've taken on responsibilities as our local Chapter Webmaster. and will not have nearly the same amount of free time to play Diablo III.  I can't say when I'll play, but it will no longer be several hours every day, and may be days between playing sessions.

After I've learned how maintain our website, updated it, and have it in a maintenance mode, I may be able to play more often.

Edited by Bumpa(OD)

That's cool you stepped up in your local area DAV. You don't have to login every day, thanks for the update! Do what you can when you can, and don't burn yourself out trying! Here, nor there. Good luck buddy.

A very worthwhile organization.  Our veterans need all the support we can give them for keeping us all safe!  Thank you Bumpa for your contribution to that organization!

17 hours ago, Townkill(OD) said:

That's cool you stepped up in your local area DAV. You don't have to login every day, thanks for the update! Do what you can when you can, and don't burn yourself out trying! Here, nor there. Good luck buddy.

Thank you for your kind words, Townkill(OD).

6 hours ago, Purplez(OD) said:

A very worthwhile organization.  Our veterans need all the support we can give them for keeping us all safe!  Thank you Bumpa for your contribution to that organization!

The DAV is a very worthwhile organization, Purple(OD), and I look forward to the tasks ahead.