Sign in to follow this  
Ray(OD)

Purplez's Post on Terra's Guide on How to Vote

As you can see from the post in the link, @Purplez(OD) made up this link to @Terra's guide quite a little while ago and according to @Purplez(OD)@GhostDog(OD) found it and brought it back into view. @Purplez(OD) reports that it's been linked in the introduction section, but she thought it would be helpful to have it in the D2 section as well.  Apparently, it can't hurt to have it in many places.  @PoPs(OD), @Purplez(OD) wants to know if this should be pinned here. 

On the course of cleverness, I don't think you have a passing grade yet.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

But why is it posted all over the place ?? I think terra post was ok where it was now I’m seeing here there and everywhere if people wanted to view just tagged them in terra post simple 🙂 

Edited by Sassy
  • Like 1

Want the tldr @Sassy? Quite a few promos didn't pass, and almost didn't pass the longer and longer your absence was felt. We were over in PoE waiting on the day D2 would die. In fact, we had one day, where 14 hours went by when I left in the morning, and came home at dark to see no promotions all day long on a meeting day at that. ❤️

Lol TK really they stop promos never guess they thought to many was going up for the wrong reason or to early but I trust my guys and girls il be on game Thursday 🙂 but still don’t think it should be posted all over that’s my apinion sorry @Townkill(OD) I’m soooooo missed hehe