Mono(OD)

Expansion of OD into a new game

No pretty much just me will have access to the Olivia server. Baha's already been playing on and off a while, so he doesn't have it. You don't have it. And if Mono has been playing a while he won't have it. And I don't think Remsen is going to be joining us, at least initially.

But that's okay because I'm usually a pretty good recruiter, so I can see about taking advantage of that.

1 hour ago, Terra said:

No pretty much just me will have access to the Olivia server. Baha's already been playing on and off a while, so he doesn't have it. You don't have it. And if Mono has been playing a while he won't have it. And I don't think Remsen is going to be joining us, at least initially.

But that's okay because I'm usually a pretty good recruiter, so I can see about taking advantage of that.

I currently have access to the olvia servers and in less then a week i hit 450 gs on my Main. which is the usual requirement for t1 node wars. that being said pm me on here to meet up in game for a recruitment so i can start passing ranks out to OD's current members. I have refrained from recruiting until I can get a agreed upon description and kind of a generic recruitment message... but as i said previously we need to decide where we want to go but we also have to put into consideration that we need to set a course of action for that development

Family Name: Altros

That's the plan.

Character name: ArilynSkye

Family name: TerraOD

We'll start putting things together tomorrow (later today, being that its past midnight) Altros says he's fine with us using his boat to hunt some early sea monsters and get some good starting money for our guild. I have to re-learn basically everything, so I'm going to be pretty rusty, but I'm sure we'll figure it out.

3 minutes ago, Terra said:

That's the plan.

Character name: ArilynSkye

Family name: TerraOD

We'll start putting things together tomorrow (later today, being that its past midnight)

I'm gonna add Altros right now. then if you hop on tonight or in the AM hit one of us up

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Family Name:  Compii

Character Name: CompFreak

Edited by CompFreak(OD)

11 minutes ago, CompFreak(OD) said:

Family Name:  Compii

Character Name: Freakie

Offline 😞

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Mono(OD) said:

Offline 😞

Just finished creating..lol name was taken 😞 New Name: CompFreak

Edited by CompFreak(OD)

4 minutes ago, CompFreak(OD) said:

Just finished creating..lol name was taken 😞 New Name: CompFreak

Let me know what server you are in ingame i whispered you

37 minutes ago, Mono(OD) said:

Let me know what server you are in ingame i whispered you

Server: Olvia 1

I've created Black Desert as a Squad on the website for us. The website unfortunately doesn't allow Corporals to be Squad Leaders, so I have *temporarily* assigned lead to myself and XO to Aerineth. Once you reach Staff Sergeant rank or higher, Mono, I will switch leadership to you and I'll place myself as the XO.

I've also created a chat channel for us in Discord so that we can talk easier and leave messages for each other, rather than having to continue to use this topic on the forum here.

Our Discord is: discord.overdosed.net

You'll find the Black Desert channel down in the active squads section.

27 minutes ago, Mono(OD) said:

@Terra Are you sure thats it lol i tried to join the discord and no bueno

Yea that should be it.

Seems you got it figured out.