Skribbzz (OD)

Skribbzz hc contest sept30-oct31

Hard to tell because most ppl arent on the leaderboard sry goten i wanna let ppl know.

When contest is over hopefully a few ppl make it on to the leaderboard so we can give the prizes if not send me a ss with tour lvl and xp. We a little far in the season and lots of high lvls already so hard to twll with leaderboard ill do my best though another roughly 2weeks lets get moving guys. I lvl'd a 92 paladin and have my 93 sin going ask for help guys dont be shy. And remeber have fun 2😁 cuz thats what its all about

Also, don't forget that MineNotYour(OD) aka Sled aka Brian has set up a clan mule for hc members.  There is no inventory, but useful items are on there for those that want one of us to go through the mules with them.

Thx cindy 😁 also hectic and i skribbzz have a hc mule also with a few things we working on adding more just ask we might be able to help depending on what your looking for

Edited by Skribbzz (OD)
Mispell
  • Like 1

There are no hc annis or torches on the clan mules, don't know about Skribbzz's and Hectic's mules.

No sry no annis or torches. Necro torch shouldnt be hard to get  but anni on hc might be expensive as most ppl have stoped farming them. Jsp youll find 1 but again will cost u. If you got fg i can hunt for u on jsp