KingDD(OD)

Hi Clan OD

My name is Daniel everyone calls me Dan or DD

I enjoy playing D2

I'm 55 years old will turn 56 April 26

I'm Happily married and have 3 Children grown and have children of there own

I have 5 Grand Children

Welcome to the community Dan! Be sure to check out our rules page to familiarize yourself:

... And always remember: We're all here to have fun and game together. I look forward to chatting with you in teamspeak, and be sure to check out some of our community events like Drunken Rocket League and Cards Against Humanity Nights!!

• Like 2

Welcome to OD dan 🙂 

Hi DD and welcome to the Clan.  If I can help with anything, just whisper me on Purplez(OD).

Welcome D! LMK if you need something. PS: I believe @WillTurnip(OD) is looking for you.

Hey KingDD(OD) I was your recruiter but you never made an account on D2. You need to make KingDD(OD) acct and a char with the OD-char tag so you can play with members.

Add my Main acct WillTurnip(OD) to your new KingDD(OD) acct friends list then message me there a few defs that you never got thru during recruitment. LMK please and try to keep your DSL low as possible.

5d109998c70d2bc37e731c33a50a8f2d.jpg

Ty for all the welcomes.

Yeah i got the account thing straight will add you in d2 and send you a fm

@WillTurnip(OD)

hey DD, welcome to OD! 😄

Hello everyone. Was told by someone that they could not see my profile info. Was wondering if anyone else can see it. It shows for me and was wondering if i did something wrong or whats going on with it. Also at the moment i am using a metered connection with a cell phone hot spot, so i cant use any voice apps like team speak and others. I'm hoping in the next few months to get a dsl or cable connection.

Also I wanted to say that the reason i wanted to join OD is in D2 everyone that i played with, with the OD tag was very nice and helpful to me, and just want to say thank you for all the help.

2 hours ago, KingDD(OD) said:

Hello everyone. Was told by someone that they could not see my profile info. Was wondering if anyone else can see it. It shows for me and was wondering if i did something wrong or whats going on with it. Also at the moment i am using a metered connection with a cell phone hot spot, so i cant use any voice apps like team speak and others. I'm hoping in the next few months to get a dsl or cable connection.

Also I wanted to say that the reason i wanted to join OD is in D2 everyone that i played with, with the OD tag was very nice and helpful to me, and just want to say thank you for all the help.

I had no issues viewing your profile page here on the forums... The only thing that should be hidden to all (other than website staff, including Generals) is your email address. everything else is visible 😉 . 

Are you sure they don't mean your "profile" on your D2 character?  Part of the Clan rules are to include who recruited you, the date you were recruited and the rank you hold.  To fix your profile on D2, just hover your mouse over your toon, and right click.  That opens the profile part.  I see your forum profile just fine.

We do have gear on the Clan mules, so let me know if I can or any officer can help you.

4 hours ago, Purplez(OD) said:

Are you sure they don't mean your "profile" on your D2 character?  Part of the Clan rules are to include who recruited you, the date you were recruited and the rank you hold.  To fix your profile on D2, just hover your mouse over your toon, and right click.  That opens the profile part.  I see your forum profile just fine.

We do have gear on the Clan mules, so let me know if I can or any officer can help you.

ok that must be it. I didnt even know that was possible lol. learn something new every day lol. what would my rank be?

4 hours ago, CompFreak(OD) said:

I had no issues viewing your profile page here on the forums... The only thing that should be hidden to all (other than website staff, including Generals) is your email address. everything else is visible 😉 . 

yea i just learned i miss understood you my bad. working on fixing that now.

Edited by KingDD(OD)

Maybe when @WillTurnip(OD) was recruiting you, you didn't understand that part about what information needs to be in your profile.  So you now know that you right click on your D2 character to open the profile section.

You type in this information:

Recruited by:  WillTurnip

Recruited on:  9/26/18

I also see that you have not logged into the website in 3 days.  Since you are still on trial, you must manually log into the website.  After the trial period is successfully passed, your DSL (days since logged into the website) is automatically re-set each time you are in the Clan OD channel or on TS or Discord.

Your first few promotions are automatically done by the website.  Each time you are promoted, you have to update your profile on D2 to reflect your new rank.  I hope this helps and good luck.  Remember to be visible in the channel and on TS during the trial period so that other members get to know you and vote on you.  You can always whisper me on Purplez(OD) if I can help with anything.

13 hours ago, Purplez(OD) said:

Maybe when @WillTurnip(OD) was recruiting you, you didn't understand that part about what information needs to be in your profile.  So you now know that you right click on your D2 character to open the profile section.

You type in this information:

Recruited by:  WillTurnip

Recruited on:  9/26/18

I also see that you have not logged into the website in 3 days.  Since you are still on trial, you must manually log into the website.  After the trial period is successfully passed, your DSL (days since logged into the website) is automatically re-set each time you are in the Clan OD channel or on TS or Discord.

Your first few promotions are automatically done by the website.  Each time you are promoted, you have to update your profile on D2 to reflect your new rank.  I hope this helps and good luck.  Remember to be visible in the channel and on TS during the trial period so that other members get to know you and vote on you.  You can always whisper me on Purplez(OD) if I can help with anything.

Ok Ty for clarifying that I thought logging into the forum was same as logging into the website. Guess there separate. 🙂

18 minutes ago, KingDD(OD) said:

Ok Ty for clarifying that I thought logging into the forum was same as logging into the website. Guess there separate. 🙂

Yah it's a lot all at once but if you decide this is the place you wanna be, it becomes pretty routine.

Enjoy the ride