Purplez(OD)

Inventory of Clan Mule Account

The ClanODMule account has been re-opened. For now, only generals and officers of D2 have the password. 

Warrant Officers II and above, please send me a pm if you would like to be given access to the Mule account.

As officers and generals we will continue to hand out gear to new recruits and members in need. We welcome any and all donations.

The items on these mules include SCL, HCL, and classic.  If you accept items from this Clan Mule account, you cannot sell the items, if possible return them or pass them on to another member for use.  This gear is all donated by Clan members.  We do not recruit and offer to gear up people, that is not what the Clan is all about, however, we can offer a helping hand to those in need.  Begging will not be tolerated but those that have access will use their judgment and follow a few rules when handing out gear.

If you are in need of some gear, the following individuals have access to the Clan Mule account. 

Sassy, Pops, DBZ, Aleos, Jiraiya, Ray, MooMoo, Purplez, Rich, RadarRick, Typereal, WilTurnip, Mercinya,  Chaotic, and MineNotYour.

Edited by Purplez(OD)

AS per pops(OD) these links will display what is available softcore ladder (ask an officer for these fine gears.

drop box https://www.dropbox.com/s/aplvsx9q03leixc/clanODmule30sept2018revision.ods?dl=0

or straight from the forum

clanODmule30sept2018revision.ods

Please add new donations to the second mule on a fresh character, makes updating faster (also pleases my minor OCD). Thank you for your cooperation and generosity.

Awesome job GhostDog!  Things come and go fairly frequently.  We also ask that if you receive items from the Clan Mule, you DO NOT sell them.  Return them for use by clan members or donate to another clan member.

Added Chaotic(OD) to the list of members who have password.

This the new drop box Revision OCT 1 2018 (note two tabs for both mules)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/21u8hjxe68qivbr/clanODmule01OCT2018revision.ods?dl=0

or uploaded to the forum (next update next sunday or monday

clanODmule01OCT2018revision.ods

New update to clan OD mule inventory on purples trade thread about the mules 

or drop box https://www.dropbox.com/s/pb8vrcfgkjnm925/clanODmule08OCT2018revision.ods?dl=0

or uploaded to the forum

clanODmule08OCT2018revision.ods

• Like 1

New update to Clan OD mule (OCT 15 2018)  new drop box :(old sheet no longer on drop box)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/srbkqith9g6lmu2/clanODmule15OCT2018revision.ods?dl=0

Forum upload

clanODmule15OCT2018revision.ods

clanODmule15OCT2018revision.ods

Edited by GhostDog(OD)
OCD clarity
  • Like 1

New update to Clan OD (Oct 22 2018) only forum (I now need the drop box space) update but its the same sheet.

Click for mule sheet (softocore ladder, 2 tabs, 2 mules)

clanODmule22OCT2018revision.ods

Next update one week. (OCT 29 2018)

Edited by GhostDog(OD)
OCD, Clarity, neatness.
  • Like 1

New update to Clan OD mule (Oct 29 2018) only on the forums here no longer on drop box.

Check for mule sheet  (softcore ladder, 2 tabs, 2 mules)

If you cannot read this sheet (will need a spreadsheet reader ask me in game or PM me.)

ODS is an open office spread sheet, excel will read this so will many others.

clanODmule29OCT2018revision.ods

Edited by GhostDog(OD)
clarity
  • Like 1

New update to Clan Od Mule (Nov 5 2018) click the link uploaded to the forums

Softcore ladder, 2 mules, 2 tabs, one sheet.

If you cannot read this sheet (will need a spreadsheet reader, else ask me in game or PM me)

ODS is an open office spread sheet, excel will read this as will many others.

clanODmule05NOV2018revision.ods

Next update in one week as per usual.

Edited by GhostDog(OD)
grammar, clarity
  • Like 1

Thanks once again GhostDog.  Your efforts help many.

New update to Clan Od Mule (Nov 12 2018) click the link uploaded to the forums

Softcore ladder, 2 mules, 2 tabs, one sheet.

If you cannot read this sheet (will need a spreadsheet reader, else ask me in game or PM me)

ODS is an open office spread sheet, excel will read this as will many others.

clanODmule12NOV2018revision.ods

Next update in one week as per usual, message an officer or me  in game  (faster than a post) use  a excel sheet reader to see these gear's inventory.

Edited by GhostDog(OD)
grammar
  • Like 1

Updated:

The items on these mules include SCL, HCL, and classic.  If you accept items from this Clan Mule account, you cannot sell the items, if possible return them or pass them on to another member for use.  This gear is all donated by Clan members.  We do not recruit and offer to gear up people, that is not what the Clan is all about, however, we can offer a helping hand to those in need.  Begging will not be tolerated but those that have access will use their judgment and follow a few rules when handing out gear.

If you are in need of some gear, the following individuals have access to the Clan Mule account. 

Sassy, Pops, DBZ, Aleos, Jiraiya, Ray, MooMoo, Purplez, Rich, RadarRick, Typereal, WilTurnip, Mercinyah,  Chaotic, and MineNotYour.

Note I have been disabled and soon to be banned here also. Someone should take up the mule sheet, or just ignore it. It takes four to six hours a week to inventory, so it is better that I do not waste my time. I will never waste my time like this again , perhaps if someone else does it they will be appreciated. Change the password before it is robbed and I get blamed for it (a perfect crime, not that it is a suggestion. )

Edited by GhostDog(OD)