Triny(OD)

Recruiting in POE

How to recruit for poe

first things first, most questions about the clan or how it works can be answered here, in the overdosed guide to everything (shout out to Terra for creating and maintaining this)

http://forum.overdosed.net/topic/65260-overdosed-the-guide-to-everything/

The process of recruiting

• explain that we have a dsl policy of needing to login every 14 days, but it can be reset by logging into the site, team speak or discord.

• let them know the trial period is 14 days, but shortens to 7 once they have enough votes

• explain that they cannot ask for votes for both trail membership and then for promotions

• promotions will be automatic until Staff Sargent

• let them know after they sign up on the website to read the rules

• they will need to create an account less than 12 characters with (OD) at the end, and it should be clean and not have foul language or sexual references

• they need to go to the main site www.overdosed.net once there they need to click register and fill out the info it asks, select there recruiter from the list and select POE as there main game and submit the form

• after that they need to tell the recruiter that they are finished, then you can go and approve them

• Let them know to create a forum account, have a look around, and feel free to post an introduction

• let them know that we use team speak 3 for voice communication, but that we also have a discord available, and encourage them to download it. Also let them know it will automatically reset their dsl, as long as it is the same account name as the OD site.

• It is always polite, although not required to offer them help if they need it. Please let them know the guild bank is open and anything they need they can take, and don't be shy if they need a hand.

If you need help or an explanation of the console and how to use it, just get in contact with me and i will explain it all to you, and if you don't and you are not yet a recruiter and would like to become one, just message me!

Edited by Triny(OD)
  • Like 2

@Triny(OD) when I get home I’m going to come and play Poe with you guys il help you recruit also if you wish 🙂 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Sassy said:

@Triny(OD) when I get home I’m going to come and play Poe with you guys il help you recruit also if you wish 🙂 

We would love that Sassy ! 😄 

What mode does all play? softcore or hardcore?

Just now, Ammunition(OD) said:

What mode does all play? softcore or hardcore?

Softcore 🙂 a few of us dabble with HC but not many right now.

Alright, I will create a character. You all on standard or Delve?

On 10/2/2018 at 12:12 AM, Ammunition(OD) said:

Alright, I will create a character. You all on standard or Delve?

delve, WardenofMagic is me, feel free you add me 🙂

On 10/2/2018 at 11:26 PM, Triny(OD) said:

delve, WardenofMagic is me, feel free you add me 🙂

I rolled a character Vexr, I just started, did you all make a guild or just go off friends list?

Currently friends list. Here's something you could help with to fix this, so we get access to the current guild sooner.

We have an inactive guild master currently, SWAHVI, in our in game clan "Clan Overdosed".  We were informed by our most active officer CHKNWG that a process of voting  to nominate a replacement will now take place.   I would like to nominate CHKNWG for our new guild master in game, he is our acting guild master who has been running the guild since the absence of swahvi,  my in game account name is XXXXXXX.

Thank you,

XXXXXXX

@ support@grindinggear.com

Thanks!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Townkill(OD) said:

Currently friends list. Here's something you could help with to fix this, so we get access to the current guild sooner.

@ support@grindinggear.com

Thanks!

No problem, sent! Hopefully they fix it soon!