Sign in to follow this  
Ray(OD)

The Greatest Thread Ever

A dog is a cat and cats are made with chocolate. Chocolate fortunately doesn't have fur nor does it purr. I once told @Sassy that olives aren't fruits, but rather encruntistitee aka Olivia Fungalis .

• Like 1

What in God’s name is this thread about ray cats dogs or olives 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sassy said:

What in God’s name is this thread about ray cats dogs or olives 

This thread is about fat 8th graders who always cut the line at the cafeteria. 

• Like 2

Well then 

in that case what about people that jump the queue when your out doing food shopping them fuckers that ram the trolly into your legs just to get in front of the queue ......

• Like 1

@Sassy But you know if you garnish rice with diced textbooks about politics there a 43% chance that your resume gets viewed by an employer who's been charged for arson. 

1 minute ago, Sassy said:

Well then 

in that case what about people that jump the queue when your out doing food shopping them fuckers that ram the trolly into your legs just to get in front of the queue ......

Yeah they're the same kind of people who put their socks on before their hat and hats are 90% confetti shaped pasta all the poor children working in sweatshops in the country of Saturn it's just SAD

• Like 1

Omg yes what about people that wear socks and sandals  omgggggg that is just horrific 

Edited by Sassy
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Sassy said:

Omg yes what about people that wear socks and sandals  omgggggg that is just horrific 

People who eat pineapple scented bed sheets and sing Toxic by Jimi Hendrix deserve capital punishment for playing Kiki do you love me during funerals. 

Edited by Sassy
  • Like 1

Eat meat cheese repeat 

• Like 1

Never borrow never lend ? And you will,always have a friend ... 

• Like 1

@Sassy A wise man once said don't eat the fish or else your fate will be intertwined with Bill Murray's facial hair after John Cena eats a cheeseburger sandwich before Oprah Winfrey takes a shower at 5 in the morning. Otherwise they'll stop making rechargeable batteries and without tall grass computers will no longer be able to produce loose change after buying McNuggets at KFC. 

• Like 1

@Ray(OD) you don’t have to be crazy to be my friend I’ll train you 

• Like 2

When you try and stay away from bad influence at the weekend only to find out you are the bad influence. 🙂 

• Like 2

@Sassy A cup that's half full is a glass hat for grass don't eat carbon dioxide riddled cheeze whizz especially when hipsters fart at Starbucks they brew fart coffee and then pour them into cardboard boxes that they package and sent to the president of the chess club located in Texas.

I'm so excited to get even half old and drive those shopping carts around and when you run into people, they apologize to you.

• Like 2

@Townkill(OD) People ask if jet fuel can melt wooden carts but can you fit a house into a box? Well think outside of a sports center complex and maybe you'll get $20,000 if you like and subscribe to The Globe and Mail before your birthday in three centuries from now.

• Like 2

It’s not everyday you hear that sound 

Edited by Sassy
  • Like 1

If Teflon sticks to pan, and nothing sticks to Teflon; what makes this so? I'll tell you, it's magic!

@Sassy A sound of fish makes the sound of bread when it pops out the toaster connected to a lion running at 40km/h listening to Nickelback while performing moksha yoga. 

• Like 1

I've personally always wondered why there are braille markings at the drive in teller at the bank.

• Like 1

I’ve often wondered why ray is ray 

• Like 2

2 pac of Eminem’s for 50 cents 

MAN THAT’S LUDACRIS 

Edited by Sassy
  • Like 1

@Sassy Cheese is a byproduct of eating cheerios at 3 in the morning while you're listening to Nickelback and doing the worm dance at work in the hopes you get a promotion and a slice of cake. Never let go of door; drink the mountain dew instead. 

• Like 1

My ability to remember song  lyrics from 90’s far exceeds my ability to remember why I walked into the kitchen 🙂 

• Like 1

I FINALLY DID IT !!

I brought a pair of shoes with memory foam insoles , no more forgetting why I walked into the kitchen 🙂 

• Like 2

Make sure everyone In your boat is rowing 

and not drilling holes when you’re not looking ... KNOW YOUR CIRCLE. 🙂 

• Upvote 1