Sign in to follow this  
SuNSeT

Gonna be MIA :*(

Well I'll be going the furthest north I've ever been in my career for work. 3 Weeks on 1 Week off, no internet, no cell service

1drDuay.png

Sadly this ends a good ladder run for me with you guys. I will pm DBZ a list of upcoming weeks to hold for the Weekly Cup. With any luck he wont botch it too badly.

• Like 3

Have fun! Just remember, you don't gotta out run a polar bear. Just out run one of your work mates from the polar bear. Or a seal!

they have polar bear guards hahah 5 hrs with a shot gun in the cold well they do in northern alberta that I know for sure

• Like 1

I hope you have your "bunny" boots to keep your feet toasty!  We'll miss ya.

• Like 1

Have fun bro ill try to keep the weekly cup going :beer:

• Like 1

Pictures??  Can you return with some pictures

• Like 1

Stay safe kev see you when you get back at some point I’m still not back until the 22nd September:( 

• Like 1

Quite your whining Ms. Im on a beach, or Spanish peninsula minus the inquisition. You see us every couple days. If you'd like you could of vacationed up there, with Sunset and the polar bear club, or the infamous William Penns Woods where Imma have rain going on 3 weeks straight.

EDIT for @DBZ(OD) and @snicker66(OD)

I could poke you to try and make you do it, or help facilitate the guys if your unavailable. Let me know. I agree with Snickers, I wanna see how much nothingness is out there, or actually imagine myself so lost in the wild I might find serenity. Pictures would be badassery as fuck.

Edited by Townkill(OD)

3 hours ago, Townkill(OD) said:

Quite your whining Ms. Im on a beach, or Spanish peninsula minus the inquisition. You see us every couple days. If you'd like you could of vacationed up there, with Sunset and the polar bear club, or the infamous William Penns Woods where Imma have rain going on 3 weeks straight.

EDIT for @DBZ(OD) and @snicker66(OD)

I could poke you to try and make you do it, or help facilitate the guys if your unavailable. Let me know. I agree with Snickers, I wanna see how much nothingness is out there, or actually imagine myself so lost in the wild I might find serenity. Pictures would be badassery as fuck.

I'll see what I can do, wont be able to post them until oct 11th though.

• Like 1

Damn bro, hope you remembered to bring your salmon fishing rods and a few guns, Be safe..Dont work too hard. Definitely need some pictures. 

• Like 1