Sign in to follow this  
Gamergirl(OD)

What bow to use for my Amazon

Hello i recently made a bow amazon and i got 2 bows and i was wondering which one to use i have a Blood Raven and a Lycander what the best one or is they're anything better i'd like some help with this

bloodraven.jpg

lycandersaim.jpg

a Faith runeword bow is prolly best...windforce is a close second

* after a quick google search of faith *  i think ill stay with thoses 2 bows i cant afford it for the momment thanks pops 

If its hard to keep up on mana, Lycanders. I think overall the Blood Raven would do more dmg because of the massive AR boost. Really depends what your hit chance looks like hitting mobs. Keep an eye on % to hit when you hover over your Attack Rating in the character selection screen.

Aight ill try both of thems  in the hope it works , thanks for the help guys i love this clan everyone is helping each others keep it up guys love ya :)

do you use jsp?

The last time I looked there is a windforce on the ClanODMule.  You are welcome to that if it is still there.

• Like 2

Oh well thanks Purplez ! how do i gain access of this account ? Do i have to wait for you to transfer to my account  or is there anything specific i have to do ? I saw on your topic that we needed to be official member and i just turned today ( Yay! ) 

You will need a full member to help until your trial period is over which I believe is today. 

Welcome to the Clan Gamergirl as a fullfledged member.  I've sent you a pm about the ClanODMule account

• Like 1

6xLum bow

6xel bow