Sign in to follow this  
Zhepna(OD)

Looking to buy sorc and barb stuff, hardcore ladder US East

Hi,

I'll buy in the following days items for sorceress and a barb so I thought that I should give fg to clan members instead of d2jsp if I can.

The barb will be for bo only for the moment but I plan to make him Nihlathak exclusivly later on.

The sorc will be blizzard. I'm not looking for any high end stuff like fort and infinity since I don't have the budget for that but tal set could be nice. Spirit shield, basic stuff for sorc. For the mercenary, I'm looking for insight eth or not, shaft and gaze. Any torch would do, even if it's not for sorc. 

I start from nothing so let me know what you got.

I pay with fg from d2jsp

Have a good night.

Edited by Zhepna(OD)

I'm not technically in the clan anymore, but I have +3 bo and +2bo weapons, myth armor and arreat for barb. Also have some throwbarb gear but throwbarbs arent very good at low budget

Zephna, Minenotyour(OD) has added to the ClanOdMule account with a separate HC account.  Just whisper @MineNotYour(OD) and he'll get you set up.  You could also whisper me at Purplez(OD) if I am on line and I'll check to see what is available.