Sign in to follow this  
Krusty(OD)

Want to learn FPK?

FPK = fun player kill

This is the 'META' of D2 PvP.  If you are turned off by the duel scene in pub games, know that there is usually a private game up somewhere that people are dueling (usually in team vs team) on FPK builds.

Classes include Bone Necro, Wind Druid, Trap Sin, and Barb vs Caster

These are FPK builds because they are well balanced, have a high skill cap, and can generally kill just about any pvp class.

If this sounds fun to you, please reach out to:

@DBZ(OD) @Krusty(OD)

Both of us are committed to promoting the D2 PVP community, especially within OD.  We would be happy to help answer questions, give advice on gear or builds, and give advice/practice on play style as well.  We host regular events on D2JSP for fpk tournaments, and these have been going twice a week.  It would be great if we could have some more OD representation at these events!

• Upvote 1

I came to Jared for help and he actually sabotaged my Sorc. 

At first i thought that I was the problem, but no, HE definitely had more of a hand in my sucking at pvp than i originally had thought. 

I made a barb too, and I suck at that too, when i find out how he has been a detriment to that build as well, i will post it in this thread.

• Like 1

Thanks so very much Krusty and DBZ.  When I first tried PVP last season, MooMoo was my mentor and I learned so much and definitely improved my D2 skill set.  For some reason, I haven't felt much like PVPing this season, but I encourage everyone to give PVP a try.  It's a whole different set of skills and different way of doing things on D2.

8 hours ago, TannerBallZ(OD) said:

I came to Jared for help and he actually sabotaged my Sorc. 

At first i thought that I was the problem, but no, HE definitely had more of a hand in my sucking at pvp than i originally had thought. 

I made a barb too, and I suck at that too, when i find out how he has been a detriment to that build as well, i will post it in this thread.

lol rekt

I fpk'd once In college u know how it goes....

3 hours ago, DBZ(OD) said:

lol rekt

over and over and over and over and over.....

Should Tag all the players currently in tournaments. Extra help , tricks/tips is always a plus. I gotta get better at C/Ting … I'm shit at it