Skribbzz(OD)

Help with recruiting

Hey its Skribbzz(OD). So i recently noticed i was added as recruiter by julie or Sassy(OD) but was never told. I dont mind helping with recruits i just need someone to show me how to or if theres a part in forums i can check out. Plz let me know. Thank you and have fun playing guys n gals ๐Ÿ™‚ have a great day

yup here ya go

but all recruiting for d2 happens in channel op sassy....so when you are ready i can help you there....ill walk ya thru it and make sure youre added to the recruit bot

Ok ill be on in a bit thx pops

Sry pops was playing hc with the guys yesterday and ran into connection probs last night for over 1 hour. Finally fixed it. Ill msg ya today to learn the commands for recruiting. Thx and sry again for yesterday.ย 

You can do it frank itโ€™s ez pz lolย 

Lol sup julie sent u a pm hope all is well with u in portugal :). Ya prob is but im high all the time would like to be shown n write down the few steps not to makeย a mistake ;). Cya when u get back julie have fun ๐Ÿ˜

K i dl'd the recruiter post from dabomb on to my phone but i just need to know in op sassy i rem3ber i had to answer stuff in chat. How do i ask those q's? Or is it when the person signs up it auto ask for me?

Sry guys im sure its not rocket science lol but im morw of a visual guy need to do it 1 time at least

1 hour ago, Skribbzz (OD) said:

K i dl'd the recruiter post from dabomb on to my phone but i just need to know in op sassy i rem3ber i had to answer stuff in chat. How do i ask those q's? Or is it when the person signs up it auto ask for me?

Sry guys im sure its not rocket science lol but im morw of a visual guy need to do it 1 time at least

You can recruit me anytime skribbzz ;3

Haha u already recruited bro but thx๐Ÿ˜

We should have trained last night when we were on together!ย  Let's hook up next time we are on and get it done!

Kk thx purplez ๐Ÿ™‚