Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
dudu(OD)

need guild on wow

Recommended Posts

Hi,

 

I need a guild on wow... Can i get an invite? my btag is ducontador#1933

 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

make one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As far as I know we are playing on Silvermoon horde

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, dudu(OD) said:

Hi,

 

I need a guild on wow... Can i get an invite? my btag is ducontador#1933

 

Thanks

@NekTheSheep currently is leading the squad, to my knowledge. He can typically be found on Discord. No need to make a new one 😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Ammunition(OD) said:

As far as I know we are playing on Silvermoon horde

I am on Illidan Horde.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm on Dalaran Horde. I'll make an OverDosed Community thing tonight so people in the clan can talk and meet each other. I don't think there's much traction with the Silvermoon guild unfortunately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Collin(OD) said:

I'm on Dalaran Horde. I'll make an OverDosed Community thing tonight so people in the clan can talk and meet each other. I don't think there's much traction with the Silvermoon guild unfortunately.

Awesome.

 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It would be nice to play with all you but we all spread out across so many realms haha if you get that community up let me know Collin would like to join!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, dudu(OD) said:

Awesome.

 

Thanks

Added as friend.

 

2 hours ago, Ammunition(OD) said:

It would be nice to play with all you but we all spread out across so many realms haha if you get that community up let me know Collin would like to join!

 

Added as friend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

yeah that new Silvermoon server guild doesn't answer anyone on the forums, i play on Ghostlands server

Edited by Pillywínks(OD)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Pillywínks(OD) said:

yeah that new Silvermoon server guild doesn't answer anyone on the forums, i play on Ghostlands server

Yeah I went to Illidan, are you on horde?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah on ghostlands server horde and stormrage server for alliance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Be on later tonight and I'll add you to the community.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sry it's late i know but on discord or in game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Either or. Just find me on Discord and PM me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×