dwolf(OD)

Hardcore Contest

Well looks like DWolf(OD) is not paying any attention to his challenge. Guess we'll have to see what happens tomarrow.

BillsLogo-01.jpg

Science without religion is lame.

Religion without science is blind.

Albert Einstein.

Edited by WillTurnip(OD)

2 hours ago, Anxious(OD) said:

You and the bot crew are in 1st, Will in 2nd, Me in 3rd

Bot crew? Yeah something you want to discuss I can get on Team speak

The Tourney was over at 6pm est Today I'm posting my results of my progress Because I'm done playing for awhile.  ( Will still log in and play when i can )I have a lot of appointments back and forth to take care of so Yeah i'll leave it like that hopefuly Dwolf responds Good day and good luck to all.

Screenshot011.jpg

Okay guys, alot of time and effort went into this contest.  dwolf has 13 days dsl and has been absent for a while.  Real life sometimes takes over and we don't have a choice.  So I am going to be paying out the prizes:

1st place: 300 fg

2nd place: 200 fg

3rd place: 100 fg

@Hectic(OD) @skribbzz will tell me who the winners are of this contest.  There will be no arguing please.  I've read through all the posts and it is clear that dwolf meant this to be a fun contest and to increase awareness and more participation in HC.  His rules were simple.  Post your account/character name on this thread.  He also said you could re-make a character if it died.  Therefore, the winners will be chosen among those that posted.

Winners will be announced tomorrow.  Thanks to all of you, and dwolf for such a fun contest.  I even played a little hc and got to 18!!

Well Purple see that's the big question? Are the dead chars still eligable to win or do you need to stay alive theres never been an answer. I'm still alive and lvl 95 1/3 now so i thought i was 2nd place. Skribbzz ddied and hectic is lvl 96 and some

1213-slide1-600.jpg

Edited by WillTurnip(OD)

I assumed its for chars that are still alive. I won't be around for 3 days or so i must go back to the hospital. But that won't stop me from logging into JSP and on the clan site and discord since i can use it from my phone ( no free team speak app for mobile ) again here is my Alive character.

Everything ended today at 6pm EST from his rules.  lvl96 Paladin

Screenshot011.jpg

Screenshot012.jpg

Since dwolf's earlier post said it was ok to remake a character after it died, the question was answered.  The character has to be alive at the time the contest ends.  So winners will be announced tomorrow.  Already got them from Skribbz and Hectic.  Goten please leave your jsp name if you would 🙂  and you be safe and take care of yourself.  I was waiting until tomorrow to announce winners to allow dwolf one more day before he dsl's out.

My JSP is GotenSD thanks.

I'm about to get poked and prodded tomorrow not looking forward to that lol so from today on i probably won't be on D2 until maybe Wednesday or Thursday depending on how i'm feeling.

• Like 1

I want to thank everyone for participating!

I do apologize as the last 2 weeks of the contest did not go as planned for me. I unfortunately went out of state for a couple weeks for work. I will be paying out the FG tonight. Congratutions to the winners:

1st Place : Goten(OD)

2nd Place: WillTurnip(OD)

3rd Place: Anxious(OD)

I hear it went very well and all enjoyed it. I would like to repeat this contest at ladder reset. Also thanks to Purple for helping me out in my absence. 

• Upvote 1

Anytime dwolf, just happy to have you back 🙂  It was a great contest and generated alot of interest in hardcore.  Gratz to the winners and their hard work.

Gratz to the other entrants too!  You are all winners in my book, playing HC is rough.

• Upvote 1

Congrats to Goten, willturnip and anxious our 3 winners and to everyone else who participated purplez b4 the season is over i will get your char to 90 to take to NL and keep forever as a reminder you can play hc and theres nothing to be scared of!! 🙂  I also restarted the contest for October whoever wants to join again. I started a paladin.

Same rules and some pot winnings.?is there another post for this? I'll post my toon and screen shot when I can but I won't be on in a few days currently in the hospital again 😂

Yes exit and look 1 or 2 down from this post