dwolf(OD)

Hardcore Contest

Ok, so I'm starting a little(very) late but I still want to participate. Last season I leveled up a hammerdin solo(I don't trust public), found a Wiz Spike and was able to do Chaos. But I want to do something different. It's Friday, lets have fun! I'm thinking of being selfish and making a character that doesn't benefit the rest of the group...Like an assassin.

Trysts(OD)

OD-Retrospect

Count me in!

hclss.png

New leader!!

15371759808972035904836932072410.jpg

Sadly its 5:30 am so he prob gonna pass me 🙂

Not bad for just under 3weeks

I am good sir for now 2nh hectic 3rd anxious

Your doing good bro keep it up👍

Your doing good bro keep it up👍

You all are doing great!  Beware of Account:  subzero,  level 99 fire sorc named Vet-Karelin who is pking people unfortunately!

Maybe its time we shut down Subzero.

Theres no point of going after him. You'll lose he uses chicken and trigs. Plz avoid him at all cost. His game is to get under your skin to slip up and boom he'll 90% chance take you out. Is it worth it? I dont think so but GL if you do take him on. Just enjoy the game and block the noise out. Thx and have safe and fun adventures on hc. And dont be shy, ask for help..tips.. or advice on gear// skills. We all here to help each other. If your new to hc and arent sure about it ask around we wont leave you to die we want you to achieve greatness. We rush and run norm and nm baal so your rdy for hell and we even rush hell and chaos you so your ready to baal with us 😁

I didn't join the contest, BUT I tried HC and this purplenoob will try again LMAO!!  RIP level 9.

• Like 1

Its ok purplez when u got some time ill lvl u and rush u the right way and baal runs

Well also be restarting this tournament after its done. Ill put my.winings up or ill put the fg out of my jsp acc for the next 1. Thx to dwolf(od) for setting this tournament up 😀

• Like 1

Yeah like Skribbzz said, if anyone needs help dont be afraid to ask. There is a good number of us now that are capable of helping. We also set up an od clan mule for hcl. As for SubZero. triggs will win everytime so dont bother. just ignore. and he chickens on one hit so it would be terribly hard. I also will be donating to the new contest when this one is over!

Sad news guys hectic(OD) just died 😭 r.i.p brotha was fun wish u could of finished the contest with me. GL to whoever is still alive 2nd place is up for grabs. Oct 1 will be the start of the new contest guys hope to c u all there and more. Have a good 1 guys 😀

Sad to hear Hectic, but just shows your pluckiness!  Within a few minutes, you had already started another HC character!  Thanks so much for the chanting too, it makes it much more fun for me personally especially acting as bodyguard *grin* for @SuNSeT who found he does have internet in the arctic, although it's laggy as heck!

Poor Hectic, saw it happen, least I was able to recover his gear. As for the contest I am happy to donate to the next one as well, maybe we can raise the stakes and prize. 😃

Hey guys and gals I've been gone awhile been in the hospital for almost a week complicated cancer stuff but yeh hopefully I'll be back soon ty 

My prayers are with you Goten!  It's a difficult time I am sure ... been there during my husband's illness ... so I know firsthand how difficult it is.  We miss ya!

best of luck @Goten(OD)! Wishin ya the best and a speedy recovery

and yah... @Purplez(OD) is my wingman, how the times have changed so rapidly lol

OK DWolf here's the question. If someone leading DIES who is in the lead then? Do I have to beat his death lvl? Just curious as Queef bought it last night to dolls i heard. RIP

MLp9B8h.jpg

Gg guys rip tele'ing in throne 😞 gl to the rest of u 🙂 ill be back to claim my throne 😛

Frank ya had a good run with that Sin bro, Thanks OD-Queef RIP for all the gaming. You`ll have that Zon running in no time at all.