dwolf(OD)

Hardcore Contest

Posted (edited)

Here's the rules:

Create an OD HC ladder character and level up from now to September 30. The highest level at 6:00pm eastern September 30 wins:

1st place: 300 fg

2nd place: 200 fg

3rd place: 100 fg

To participate, one must respond to this thread EXACT account name and character name and must show me the new character within 24-48 hours of posting that they are participating so I can screenshot it. 

Obviously...No leveling service ever, I'm pretty active and if I suspect you are cheating in any way you will be disqualified. I don't expect anyone to be level 80+ within the first two days. Grush is allowed but I may not even recommend it....or at least break it down a little. and for those new to hardcore, be careful in public games. Make private games and team up with OD members.

The purpose is to increase interest and teamwork in the hardcore division of OD and ultimately get people doing HC chaos/baal runs. 

Enjoy and have fun with it !

Edited by dwolf(OD)

Awesome Dwolf.  You should ask either @Jiraiya(OD) @PoPs(OD) or @DBZ(OD) to advertise this in the channel on their bot.  You could also send a mass D2 pm so that everybody knows about it.  I'd be happy to do a media post on the main page for you, just let me know.

Im there bud. Gonna put some cash on jsp and buy my gear sat. If i got xtra stuff maybe a hotos or shakos arachs stuff like that ill give away to ppl that need

5 hours ago, dwolf(OD) said:

That would be great, Purple..thanks. 

Posted it on the main webpage 🙂

Posted (edited)

Id like to enter this since my OD-Goten pally died...im remaking so..im lv1l now...

Acct* Goten(OD)   player name  OD-Goten - paladin

Edited by Goten(OD)

Acc name Skribbzz(OD) 

Char name  OD-Queef  trapsin

Got everyone thanks. be sure and catch me in game if you haven't already thanks

I'm starting a new level 1 today to participate in the challenge as well! OD-Yoshi, I even screenshotted the date and time so you knew it was today.

image.thumb.png.600db2ca93b8ef6e22f71759920d806c.png

I'm in will you be on tonight?

A bunch of us started today we lvl 18 already 'skrib parking' is game name

We xpansion not classicm we still in skrib parking u guys r wlecome to join we in a3 now

glad to see this is really taking off hope to see a lot of hc in the channel and games

20 hours ago, Goten(OD) said:

Id like to enter this since my OD-Goten pally died...im remaking so..im lv1l now...

Acct* Goten(OD)   player name  OD-Goten - paladin

I'm not sure when you get online but i screen shot my toon and the local time to show you that i'm lvl1 because i want to start lvling up! I'm having a Surgery tomorrow so i won't be on prolly until Friday or Saturday depending on how i feel. 

OD-Goten.jpg

Just connecting the dots.  🙂