Mr_kon(od)

Mr_kons First event!

can i change my answer?  I would go turn down their hot water heater to almost off...not quite off, just enough to give them a little warmer than cold water.  They'll go nuts trying to figure out why and even if they do, it will take several hours to heat water back up.  

i would just simply change the wifi password. most people leave it as the crazy one that it written on the modem lol.

I would barricade all the doors and windows from the outside. :devil:

I would super Glue dildos to every square inch of floor in the entire house.

Easy. You kick the door, go in and leave something there that they'll notice immediately, like a vase.

This will result in years of mental torment because EVERY DAY they will wonder what was taken and WHY there was a vase left on the entry room table.

Torture them emotionally for a day? NO!!! torture them eternally from a simple present that they know not what it means!

After you break in, go around the house and lightly drizzle every inch possible with maple syrup / honey. It's a homemade fly trap and also a huge irritant when they finally wake up and see that it has been dried everywhere already 😄 I hope they wear flip flops if they wake up in the middle of the night (and sorry if they have a cat - Lol)

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Depending on whether its the male or female Im targeting

A-Apply lipstick to the collar of a shirt and place it in the top of the clothes hamper with some perfume for the woman to find

B-place a +pregnancy test in the top of the trash for the man to find

Edited by JBuff420(OD)
re worded
  • Like 1

I eat Chilli for a week, then sneak into your place. Take a giant diarrhea bean poop all over your rug. And then let my I-Robot Vacuum spread it throughout your house.

• Like 1

We definitely have some demented people in Clan OD OMG, I've died laughing at these answers!!!

1 minute ago, Purplez(OD) said:

We definitely have some demented people in Clan OD OMG, I've died laughing at these answers!!!

Some of them are worse than others. Some good answers tho.

So...as I'm looking for things to take I find nothing, frustrated I go to the garage and find super glue and proceed to glue down all the toilet seats in the house.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, BEAR said:

So...as I'm looking for things to take I find nothing, frustrated I go to the garage and find super glue and proceed to glue down all the toilet seats in the house.

Gets my vote

Gorilla glue their entire carpet/flooring.

Remove just one button from every single shirt and break off every zipper pull on every article of clothing they own, leaving all the pieces in their car's cup holder.

So when they get out of the shower in the morning, they have nothing they can wear to work without letting something "hang out", then when they go to put their coffee in the cup holder on their way out the door, it doesn't fit in there because all the pieces are there! hahaha!!! Major inconveniences, hardly noticeable at first glance, and little to no collateral damage.  That's a prank I could get behind! 😈

• Like 1

Unplug the frig... nice and simple :)

13 hours ago, SuNSeT said:

I eat Chilli for a week, then sneak into your place. Take a giant diarrhea bean poop all over your rug. And then let my I-Robot Vacuum spread it throughout your house.

this gets my vote tho

3 hours ago, Merenez(OD) said:

What a funny contest !

I'd leave a snake in there mailbox 😄

snake in mailbox.jpg

I'd have to find you and hurt you if I didn't die of a heart attack!  I'm scared to death of snakes lol

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Purplez(OD) said:

I'd have to find you and hurt you if I didn't die of a heart attack!  I'm scared to death of snakes lol

you and me both @Purplez(OD)

I would take several boxes of crickets and release them into their walk in closets, and I would fill their sinks and toilets with red corn syrup. I would write "Mene Mene Tekel Upharsin" on their wall, next to the photo of their firstborn son. 

Yes it ended Friday but @Mr_kon(od) hasn't announced the winner yet!

On 8/22/2018 at 5:13 PM, Nymathin(OD) said:

can i change my answer?  I would go turn down their hot water heater to almost off...not quite off, just enough to give them a little warmer than cold water.  They'll go nuts trying to figure out why and even if they do, it will take several hours to heat water back up.  

Did win with the turning the hot water almost off... @Nymathin(OD) PM me your jsp and i'll send the price.