Mr_kon(od)

Mr_kons First event!

So this event is fairly simple... Your'e a burglar, but instead of stealing you need to do one thing to make their next day an inconvenience. What do you do?

Again you cannot take anything. 

Whoever comes up with the most clever thing will be awarded 100fg.

There will be only one winner of this event and i will be the one who judges. 

seems a little dangerous to answer this question. is there any legalistic risk to post the clever idea here? 😝

54 minutes ago, longlife(OD) said:

seems a little dangerous to answer this question. is there any legalistic risk to post the clever idea here? 😝

No rules in my book 😄

I tilt every photo/painting in their house and apply superglue so it can't be fixed. 

Oh this is fun!  I would unplug the modem and internet and hide it in a closet.  Next, would be the coffee pot ... put it outside in the garden where they couldn't find it.  I would then disable the microwave.  I would unplug the automatic garage door opener.  Finally, I would write a beautiful poem in purple non-erasable magic marker on their bathroom mirror.

8 hours ago, Purplez(OD) said:

Oh this is fun!  I would unplug the modem and internet and hide it in a closet.  Next, would be the coffee pot ... put it outside in the garden where they couldn't find it.  I would then disable the microwave.  I would unplug the automatic garage door opener.  Finally, I would write a beautiful poem in purple non-erasable magic marker on their bathroom mirror.

Oh thats just wrong.

• Like 1

On 8/20/2018 at 10:39 AM, Purplez(OD) said:

And i realized purplez its only 1 thing not a list xD

I know Mr_Kon, I didn't expect to win, just thought it was a fun contest and imagined the surprise when people home and saw all that stuff lol

On 8/19/2018 at 4:10 PM, Mr_kon(od) said:

So this event is fairly simple... Your'e a burglar, but instead of stealing you need to do one thing to make their next day an inconvenience. What do you do?

Again you cannot take anything. 

Whoever comes up with the most clever thing will be awarded 100fg.

There will be only one winner of this event and i will be the one who judges. 

Contest ends Friday!  Get your entries in.

Posted (edited)

Thanks for invitation! OK, it's weekday, not weekend. So, first of all, I will reset the alarm clock, like changing the alarm clock from 6:00 am to 8:30 am. the second, I will hide all the keys of their car; the third, I will shut off the corporation cork to shut the water and gas. the fourth, I will hide all the keys of the house doors and locked all the doors except the windows (this is optional). 

In conclusion, All my methods are No real harm but make them inconvenience in the next morning. 

Edited by longlife(OD)

5 minutes ago, longlife(OD) said:

Thanks for invitation! OK, it's weekday, not weekend. So, first of all, I will reset the alarm clock, like changing the alarm clock from 6:00 am to 8:30 am. the second, I will hide all the keys of their car; the third, I will shut off the corporation cork to shut the water and gas. the fourth, I will hide all the keys of the house doors and locked all the doors except the windows (this is optional). 

In conclusion, All my methods are No real harm but make them inconvenience in the next morning. 

My man..

Its one thing 😄

I'd sneak in and hide all the remote controls at the bottom of the laundry hamper.  

You find their cell phone and text their significant other "Come over right now before I change my mind. I finally decided to do that thing you have been begging me to do." 

1 minute ago, GhostDog(OD) said:

You find their cell phone and text their significant other "Come over right now before I change my mind. I finally decided to do that thing you have been begging me to do." 

Ouch...

11 minutes ago, jeremyk21(OD) said:

Clog every drain in the house 😉

This is also wrong.... Such a pain in the ass.. What are we clogging it with?

1 hour ago, Nymathin(OD) said:

I'd sneak in and hide all the remote controls at the bottom of the laundry hamper.  

Good idea. also

Move everything 2 inches to the left. It literally throws you completely off balance

Re-wire every plug in the house and swap the hot for the neutral. 😈

Sup thx for the invitation. I would sneak in and hopefully his d2 is runnimg i would make another char or 2 and move all his items from main chars onto them. Then i would leave a turd in his coffee machine and brew him a pot. Lol 🙂 have a good day and gl with the contest

11 hours ago, Mr_kon(od) said:

My man..

Its one thing 😄

yes, to make them inconvenience is one thing 🙂

It's simple, just drain the fuel out of all the vehicles into a bucket and set it next to the hot water heater...or maybe not

I was going to get all their clothes and underwear. I would put the intimate clothes in a bucket of purple paint ( @Purplez(OD) ) and then i would stamp purple panties and underwear on all the other clothes. and logically i would do it on the the living room carpet. 👾

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Donahey(OD) said:

Re-wire every plug in the house and swap the hot for the neutral. 😈

Holy crap :cry: Being dead is definitely an inconvenience.

Edited by Alterlife(OD)