Sign in to follow this  
Skribbzz (OD)

Concern over Sassy(OD)

Julie noticed u went ia in clan 😥 hope everything is well and you get back soon. Gonna miss ya wont be the same without ya.

• Like 1

ya sass is on vacation so shes good and will be back in about a month no worries im sure shes having a good time

Ok good to know thx pops:) just havent heard from her in a few days got a little worried something might have happend

She chillin in Portugal I'm so jelly

Lol nice im happy for her. Have a BLAST JULIE!!!😁 

• Like 1

Yeah she was on TS yesterday right after she landed, ready to enjoy the beach and sunshine.

She is also going to kick @NekTheSheep's ass while there

Aww frank @Skribbzz (OD) well least someone notice I was gone sorry i never got to tell few you I was going I just brought my holidays forward 2 weeks So I’m be out in Portugal for month needed this trip frank after losing my Mum and dad I just have not been myself yeah I put that brace face on but I just wasn’t me plus I am  going to scatterer my parents ashes in Portugal as dad lived here for 30 years but I’ll be back soon enough yeah I’m still jump on TeamSpeak from time to time I’m back on the 22nd September so see you then 🙂 can always msg me here 

Cool glad u taking a vacation if anyone needs it it was you after everything you've been through . Hope you having a good time 😁. I just got worried is all hadnt been on much the past 2 weeks with work and all. Was good to hear from you and ENJOY your vacation take as much time as you need 🙂

Thanks frank I’m getting some nice chilling time in much needed just miss you guys and wondering what your all doing anyways play safe be nice to each other love you all see you soon 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

JULIIIEEEEEE NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!