Sign in to follow this  
Bumpa(OD)

Bumpa(OD) is Back

Posted (edited)

Good Morning (since it's 1:26 AM),

This is Bumpa(OD) returned from the blackness.  Previously I played Diablo II, and left OD just before (or was it just after?) D3 was released.

I didn't play any games for a long time, dabbled in Skyrim LE/SE for a long time, and recently started playing D3.  A couple of days ago I was looking for a D3 clan to join, saw the Overdosed name and applied.   Bear approved my application and I am happily playing D3 as an Overdosed Clan member.

I've re-accessed my Forum account, and tried to re-access my Main OD account.  My attempt to recover my main login password ended in failure when I was informed that Bumpa(OD) was a non-existent account, yet when I attempt to apply (re-apply) for membership (using Bumpa(OD) as my desired name, I am told that that name is taken.

Please advise.

Edited by Bumpa(OD)

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Bumpa(OD) said:

Good Morning (since it's 1:26 AM),

This is Bumpa(OD) returned from the blackness.  Previously I played Diablo II, and left OD just before (or was it just after?) D3 was released.

I didn't play any games for a long time, dabbled in Skyrim LE/SE for a long time, and recently started playing D3.  A couple of days ago I was looking for a D3 clan to join, saw the Overdosed name and applied.   Bear approved my application and I am happily playing D3 as an Overdosed Clan member.

I've re-accessed my Forum account, and tried to re-access my Main OD account.  My attempt to recover my main login password ended in failure when I was informed that Bumpa(OD) was a non-existent account, yet when I attempt to apply (re-apply) for membership (using Bumpa(OD) as my desired name, I am told that that name is taken.

Please advise.

Hi bumpa I think u remember me.im playing D3 also add me Hari#1233

Colonel Hari(OD) re-enabled Staff Sergeant Bumpa(OD) for Dsled out want be back to OD.Req on forums http://forum.overdosed.net/topic/67551-bumpaod-is-back/?tab=comments#comment-830434 Wb Bumpa was written into log.

Edited by Hari(OD)

Welcome back Bumpa!  It looks like Hari got your old OD account re-enabled, congratulations.  I don't play D3, but if there's ever anything I can do to help, just  let me know.

Thanks, Hari(OD) and Purplez(OD), I appreciate the kind words.  Thank you for re-enabling my old account, Hari(OD).  I do remember you (dimly).

My only plans (for now) are to play D3 and hang out on the website/forums.  I've already created a Barbarian (BumpaOD) and will be playing that toon.

Ya'll have fun!

Welcome back to the Overdosed from myself, and here are the 2017 Dallas Cowboys hello ladies in line with a warm hug!

dallas-cowboys_pg_600.jpg

3 hours ago, Townkill(OD) said:

Welcome back to the Overdosed from myself, and here are the 2017 Dallas Cowboys hello ladies in line with a warm hug!

dallas-cowboys_pg_600.jpg

I feel better already! 🙂

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, Hari(OD) said:

Hi bumpa I think u remember me.im playing D3 also add me Hari#1233

Colonel Hari(OD) re-enabled Staff Sergeant Bumpa(OD) for Dsled out want be back to OD.Req on forums http://forum.overdosed.net/topic/67551-bumpaod-is-back/?tab=comments#comment-830434 Wb Bumpa was written into log.

Colonel Hari(OD), I seem to be unable to log into my main OD account.   The Forgot Password function worked, but it sent the password reset instructions to Bumpa(OD)@overdosed.net, which I can't access until after I login. 

Edited by Bumpa(OD)

13 hours ago, Bumpa(OD) said:

Thanks, Hari(OD) and Purplez(OD), I appreciate the kind words.  Thank you for re-enabling my old account, Hari(OD).  I do remember you (dimly).

I was left clan when you were climbing ranks.You was helped me hold D2Hc mules for clan members

Warrant Officer WO1 Bumpa(OD) was promoted to Chief Warrant Officer CWO2 with 17 total cumulative points from Brigadier General XeRo(OD), Colonel Cubed(OD), First Lieutenant BabyT(OD), for Is very active and helpful to all members. Helps hari with the HCL mules. Goes out of his way to rush anyone that ask. Now just please stop dieing.  on Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:10 AM

Here some of your achievements

Commander R.agnarok(OD) promoted Chief Warrant Officer CWO3 Bumpa(OD) to Second Lieutenant for Set ranking a few members due to the recent events on the division, this decision was approved by the current D2 leaders.  on Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:48 AM

Commander R.agnarok(OD) awarded Major Bumpa(OD) the Navy Cross Medal for He has been helping restructure the d2 division and get things moving smoothly.  on Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:24 PM

Brigadier General Badboi(OD) awarded Lieutenant Colonel Bumpa(OD) the Medal for Humane Action for Puts in a lot of work for the HCL squad. Congrats and well deserved.  on Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:18 PM

11 minutes ago, Bumpa(OD) said:

Colonel Hari(OD), I seem to be unable to log into my main OD account.   The Forgot Password function worked, but it sent the password reset instructions to Bumpa(OD)@overdosed.net, which I can't access until after I login. 

sent new pass on fourms pm.its case sens

• Like 1

its been a while eh? welcome back

Hey there buddy!

welcome back!

Now.. there's a name I've only heard about and not actually met from D2 history. It's a pleasure to finally meet you. Judging from the logs, I just barely missed you by about 6 months. 😕I do hope to play a game or two with you! Be sure to kill those demons of Sanctuary for me in the meantime!

On 8/6/2018 at 12:09 AM, Dabomb(OD) said:

its been a while eh? welcome back

A long while.  It's good to be back.🙂

On 8/6/2018 at 12:20 AM, snicker66(OD) said:

Hey there buddy!

welcome back!

Hey, Snicker66.  How's things?  🙂

12 hours ago, Aerineth(OD) said:

Now.. there's a name I've only heard about and not actually met from D2 history. It's a pleasure to finally meet you. Judging from the logs, I just barely missed you by about 6 months. 😕I do hope to play a game or two with you! Be sure to kill those demons of Sanctuary for me in the meantime!

Aerineth(OD), this is the reason I was looking for a Clan to join after having started playing D3, and why I'm glad I rediscovered OD.  I would be happy to play some D3 with you sometime.  🙂