Everix(OD)

Song of the Day by Everix(OD)

Posted (edited)

I got a song of the day if anyone interested.  Matt darey ft kate louise smith- red is rising (enton  mushi remix)   Enjoy                                        🙄

Edited by Skribbzz (OD)

@Skribbzz (OD)  thoroughly enjoyed that song, thanks for sharing.  

7 hours ago, Skribbzz (OD) said:

I got a song of the day if anyone interested.  Matt darey ft kate louise smith- red is rising (enton  mushi remix)   Enjoy                                        🙄

Huh, never sent me a notification for this. I'll listen to this as soon as it's not noisy around around me. Thanks for sharing man!

2 hours ago, Everix(OD) said:

Song of the Day:

No Comprende - Low

This one wasn't bad!  I listened to the whole thing.

2 hours ago, Purplez(OD) said:

This one wasn't bad!  I listened to the whole thing.

😛 good

I got another song a throwback. Coolio - fantastic voyage. Enjoy

3 hours ago, Skribbzz (OD) said:

I got another song a throwback. Coolio - fantastic voyage. Enjoy

Thanks for the tunes man, pretty good stuff. Haven't heard coolio in ages.

Thanks Skribbz, Coolio is always good 🙂  Now, Tropical Storm is interesting but not really to my taste.

This next song is for everyone. Julie u should know the next dj im about to name he from UK. Carl Cox- wait for the drop.  Enjoy everyone ill keep posting as long as u guys keep listening good or bad reviews not evryone likes the same music 😘luv ya guys n gals started off by joining a clan cuz i played with certailn players and ended up making lots of new friends and being more involved. Hope u enjoy my music

Heres another song for all u listeners out there BB King/ Eric Clapton - the thrill is gone (live 2010) awesome song if u like blues.

6 hours ago, Skribbzz (OD) said:

Heres another song for all u listeners out there BB King/ Eric Clapton - the thrill is gone (live 2010) awesome song if u like blues.

Carl Cox was ok, just not for me.  Now this BB King one was smooth and easy listening.  I loved it!

That was lovely, such a haunting voice.  Enjoyed that one alot.  

1 hour ago, Purplez(OD) said:

That was lovely, such a haunting voice.  Enjoyed that one alot.  

😛 theres still a lot left. But I do believe we are gonna be going thru a mild head anger phase soon. I believe in you tho

I like the guitars in the beginning but not the rest.

Hey guys me again😂 lol. I know im not 2 much into the new music scene sry Everix bud but a classic is a classic. Im greatfull 2 u for looking into new music. And as some u posted although good were not really my style but keep up the good work bud😁. Id like to share a oldie but a goodie  Steve Millet Band- the joker 

Song of the Day:

The Widow - The Mars Volta

8 hours ago, Skribbzz (OD) said:

Hey guys me again😂 lol. I know im not 2 much into the new music scene sry Everix bud but a classic is a classic. Im greatfull 2 u for looking into new music. And as some u posted although good were not really my style but keep up the good work bud😁. Id like to share a oldie but a goodie  Steve Millet Band- the joker 

😛 you guys think I like just new music hehe cute. No, I LOVE classic rock, I listen to it all. Zeppelin is one of my favorites. The thing with this thread is it was supposed to introduce people into things not so well known, not to be like 'lol I only listen to obscure music' but I was purposefully aiming for things that k didnt think many would have heard before. It was to branch out from the hits and stuff all over the radio so we could expand what music we listen to. If even one person finds one new band they like this is a success to me. But yeah, that's the reason why I haven't posted things like the Beatles or Black Sabbath. Or even more modern things like Nirvana or The Black Keys. Everyone's been listening to the same stuff their whole life. Let's find what else is out there.

Liked the Steve Millet song Skribbzz posted.   I like part of the The Widow, a little depressing though.

Cool man love ya for it keep.. keep it up :)

• Like 1

Song of the Day:

Flatlands - Chelsea Wolfe

9 hours ago, Skribbzz (OD) said:

Cool man love ya for it keep.. keep it up 🙂

😛 keep posting what you wanna share here tho. Its a music thread. All music all the time. Sharing is caring

Flatlands - definitely a keeper.  So haunting, but beautiful.

• Upvote 1