Everix(OD)

Song of the Day by Everix(OD)

So for the past couple of years I've gone out of my way to find new music because I found myself listening to the same songs for the past 20 years. I knew there was more out there and boy was it. I love music, most of it metal, but so many other genres as well. I want to share it with people. I want people to listen to bands and songs I have found that I feel don't get enough recognition or just need to be heard. Please message me your thoughts on any of the songs posted. For the most part there won't be repeats from the same bands. I'm still working on completing a lot of albums. Hope you enjoy this as much as I do. My profile on Diablo 2 will also have a song of the day updated daily. Won't always be the same as the one posted here.

Song of the Day:

Praise Your Name - Angels of Light

I listened to it!  Thanks for sharing new music. I have to admit, I liked some of the music, but not really the song.  But I'll try to listen to every song you post, because I'm always open to new stuff.

Nice lyrics ez listening 🙂

Posted (edited)

Funky house and deep and  soulful house ALL DAY LONG 🙂 music you can shake your tings too lol 

Edited by Sassy

2 hours ago, Sassy said:

Funky house and deep and  soulful house ALL DAY LONG 🙂 music you can shake your tings too lol 

Song of the Day:

Chump Chance - Big Business

A song with a bit more energy! 

Posted (edited)

wow sorry but i could never listen to that each to there own i guess 🙂 but i did give it a go lol 

Edited by Sassy

Not all music is for everyone I suppose. What kind of music genres and artist do you listen to normally sassy?

1 hour ago, Sassy said:

wow sorry but i could never listen to that each to there own i guess 🙂 but i did give it a go lol 

6 hours ago, Everix(OD) said:

Song of the Day:

Chump Chance - Big Business

A song with a bit more energy! 

No one is going to like everything you post haha but the goal is to listen to different types.  I have to say the video that goes with this song is "revealing".  LMAO

1 hour ago, Purplez(OD) said:

No one is going to like everything you post haha but the goal is to listen to different types.  I have to say the video that goes with this song is "revealing".  LMAO

Never seen it but I guess I should lol.i use spotify for all my music stuff mostly

Well the one that popped up on my Google search was nakey people LOL

8 minutes ago, Purplez(OD) said:

Well the one that popped up on my Google search was nakey people LOL

Uh huh, blame this on google.

• Like 1

i will always give a song a listen if im ask but im not saying your taste in music is bad its just not my kind of music i listen to im sorry 

Song of the Day: 

Precious - Depeche Mode

I guess I should have posted this in the OP but some of the songs I post here will be genuinely hard to listen to your first time listening to them. They are experiences to say the least. I will warn you ahead of time if the song falls into that catagory and provide a 'gentler' alternative for people who don't wanna try it out. A lot of the songs I hated at first. They took me way outside of my comfort zone in what I could consider music, but they became infectious, I couldn't get enough and I love them so much now. At first it hurts, but it gets easier. I'll start with a pretty mild one. It's never about being fast in brutal. It's about the grand wall of sound that makes you feel like you're having a nervous breakdown.

Screen Shot - Swans

As an additional notice, I use spotify for all my music. If ya use YouTube, i have no idea what could be in the videos for some of these songs. 

Also I was gonna call the gentler alternative 'purple tier' hahahaha

Oh yes indeed add this one to the "purple tier".  I absolutely love it.  You are right, they are addictive.  Thanks again for starting this and opening us up to new music.

umm Purple can you share the link to the video of what you found on google?  For research purposes only.  Asking for a friend.  

50 minutes ago, Nymathin(OD) said:

umm Purple can you share the link to the video of what you found on google?  For research purposes only.  Asking for a friend.  

Which one?

1 hour ago, Purplez(OD) said:

Oh yes indeed add this one to the "purple tier".  I absolutely love it.  You are right, they are addictive.  Thanks again for starting this and opening us up to new music.

You enjoyed Screen Shot or Precious? Or both?

Both, I just let them roll until their songs were done.

Just now, Purplez(OD) said:

Both, I just let them roll until their songs were done.

Sweet, so that's two songs you like by swans so far. Slowly we will get to the rough stuff I feel. 

Song of the Day:

A Night Like This - Caro Emerald

Saddest song I've ever heard:

And All That Could Have Been - Nine Inch Nails

Decided to share the saddest song I've ever heard after a nice moment with a nice person about feelin down. 

3 hours ago, Everix(OD) said:

Song of the Day:

A Night Like This - Caro Emerald

Saddest song I've ever heard:

And All That Could Have Been - Nine Inch Nails

Decided to share the saddest song I've ever heard after a nice moment with a nice person about feelin down. 

Hmmm the first one sounds like the track to a musical.  It's not bad, easy listening, but not sure if I like it.  I'll have to listen again lol

The second one, really sad lyrics, but a nice song to listen to.

at the moment my song i like is stand still - sabrina claudio 

Very sorry, had a migraine all day yesterday. Here's two!

Songs of the Day:

Demon Cleaner - Kyuss

Gun in My Hand - Dorothy

Sorry to hear about your migraine, those are bad as I know from personal experience since I have cluster ones.

I didn't care for Demon Cleaner, in fact it triggered a low headache lol

Gun in My Hand, I like the music more than the lyrics.

48 minutes ago, Purplez(OD) said:

Sorry to hear about your migraine, those are bad as I know from personal experience since I have cluster ones.

I didn't care for Demon Cleaner, in fact it triggered a low headache lol

Gun in My Hand, I like the music more than the lyrics.

Thanks Purple 🙂

it wasnt as bad as it normally is but it took me down for the day. Sorry to hear that demon cleaner gave you a small headache. I hope the next ones dont. But if they start to, please turn them off.