Alterlife(OD)

Alterlife checking in!

Posted (edited)

I wandered into a Diablo 2 Chaos game today among the bot infested games of Diablo 2. Finding a game full of characters prefixed with "OD", I made the immediate assumption that I was following a bunch of bots. Imagine my shock when they're talking to each other as real humans do :D .

I'm newly back to D2 after a long break. I play for about an hour or so every other day. I'm a software engineer from India and a full time dad. When Diablo 2 came out, I was in college, so you can guess how old I am.

Its great to be here, and I look forward to running into you guys online. The bot apocalypse must end. Survivors unite! 

Edited by Alterlife(OD)

I met a very interesting bot the other day we had a Lovely discussion about the current economic situation in Argentina or maybe I was on mushrooms probably the latter Welcome to the family Im type I do stuff I dont know what stuff but @Terra says it keeps her on her toes

Awesome!  Welcome to the Clan.  We all try to be friendly and helpful.  I have some low level non uber gear to help out new/returning members.  Just give me a whisper on Purplez(OD).

http://forum.overdosed.net/topic/65260-overdosed-the-guide-to-everything/

http://forum.overdosed.net/topic/67285-guide-to-a-classic-rush-crush/

Hey bud! Was fortunate enough to be there when you were recruited and look forward to playing with you more.  Welcome to Clan OD.

Was my pleasure to recruit you 🙂 yes it is nice to actually game with humans lol well some of us are @Ray(OD)is a different kettle of fish though as you found out on ts ha ha ha 🙂 

Posted (edited)

Hey Sassy, I wasn't aware that I was being recruited by a celebrity :-) .

I don't PVP at all, and it will take some time for me to get used to your accents, please don't mind if I don't speak a lot on TeamSpeak at least for now.

1 hour ago, Trysts(OD) said:

Haha great post, pleasure to meet ya!

Pleasure to meet you too, Trysts :-) !

Edited by Alterlife(OD)
  • Like 1