Thanks for joining me, just wanted to say thank you to Purplez(OD) and Pops(OD) for the patience with me while setting everything up, and the warm acknowledgement from everyone i have encountered in the OD clan so far while i've just started back up this past week! I have been a proud supporter of D2 since i was a youngin' and have played it on and off pretty much since i was allowed to use our families computer! I have always wondered what it would be like to join a diablo family like this so I look forward to seeing everyone out in the battlefield and cant wait for all of the friendly people that are involoved. 🙂

• Like 1

Welcome to OD....we are always happy to meet new peoples....soon as we can we'll help get ya rushed..... @Purplez(OD) can help there when she gets online

Awesome that @PoPs(OD) was able to figure out what was wrong.  He knows how to fix things up.  Welcome to the Clan Future!  I would be happy to help you when I get back on line.  Here's a couple of links to help you get started in the meantime.

http://forum.overdosed.net/topic/65260-overdosed-the-guide-to-everything/

http://forum.overdosed.net/topic/67285-guide-to-a-classic-rush-crush/

Welcome to Clan OD.  If you are on D3 or WoW and need anything just holler at me.  TimingTim#1430.

Warm greetings sir, welcome!

Welcome to the community!

Welcome to Clan OD and thanks for the Intro.