Goten(OD)

Any and ALL Active HCL members Please Read!!

Thanks to Gagen i have enchant gear so IF anyone needs an enchant and i'm online ..pretty much online everyday. Let me know msg Goten(OD)

Also i see so many HCL member. I haven't met half of Yall. Not sure if everyone is active on the forums but i suggest a meet and greet? I'm sure between all of us we could FILL 2 or 3 priv games for full baal runs...low lvl duels ( hehee ) and anything else we need...trading...ect...gear we want and or need stuff were looking for.

I know the CLan OD  channel is filled with softcore players always and its hard to...filter through it all...so if anyone can agree to a good time That we all can meet lets do so.. Please everyone share your thoughts and have a blessed good day.

There is a lot of OD members that no one really ever see's on the forums. Its hard to get a time to get everyone together becuz of work times and stuff the kids. I agree there is enough people to get Full baal games goin and trade gear with other clannies instead of selling. This is a good Idea but would be hard to plan.

Thanks for your impute that's all i wanted. Anyone else have any thoughts? We could set a date and time and see who shows up and go from there.

Bump? lol Anyone active we should have a HC Od channel i think keep Clan OD as home have other one optoinal for when we do baal runs or ppl wanna look for Hardcore members i see a lot more people on HC now but a few aren't active on the forums. I'm on the discord always hit me up!!!

Part of the recent influx of hardcore members is due to @dwolf(OD) contest.  Also, since we can now have over 200 people in the main channel, and it is easy to identify hc members because they are red, why have a separate channel.  Being part of a Clan, especially in D2, isn't to separate into sections, but to be a part of the whole community.  I'd hate to see all the red members depart, but that's just my opinion.  

True i feel you on that...i think i know what the issue is though. Not everyone is active on the forums. So a lot of people just don't see this post lol?? idk

I'd be happy to post a news post on the main webpage linking to this thread if you'd like?  You could also send a mass pm to all D2 players, since the website isn't set up to differentiate between what class members play in.  Let me know what I can do to help.

I would like that i never sent a MASS d2 msg before id like to do that as well I assume i must do it from the other overdoses clan page and not on these forums??

Yes on the overdosed.net page, click on the little envelop, click on send a message.  When the blank message box comes up, at the top, where it says mass messages, click on that and a drop down menu comes up.  Pick D2.  Then click on the add recipients which then adds all active D2 players.  Then type your message.  Copy and paste a link from this post right into the message.  Press send, and bingo it goes to all D2ers.